shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen diamond eternity band quality

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys

My sister recently received her new 3 stone princess cut ring from BGD, middle stone and setting. She absolutely adores it. Now she is looking for a full eternity band and has found this one on the JA site http://www.jamesallen.com/wedding-rings/womens-eternity/ladies-0.75ctw-angled-common-prong-diamond-eternity-ring-item-35 it has 25% off for Black Friday discount

My question is as this is approx. 0.025 pointers so small diamonds will it look dramatically different to the BGD mellee?? She probably wouldn't be able to get a BGD eternity for some time due to her budget so just hoping for feedback about the bling factor of JA's diamond eternity bands.

Thanks again :D

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
did you post a pix of her sis's ring? I'm of the opinion that different size stones can work together.. I like smaller and larger melee together.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of people love non matching rings. I would like to see her ering also.

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes sorry here are a couple of pics she sent through to me. She noted that's the centre looks very white and the ring is really much prettier irl, she just couldn't get a great pic.
Stats
BGD Princess centre .70ct H S11 completely eye clean
BGD Platium setting, Finger size 8
2 sides are G colour approx. .25pointers each.

She has gone in to a few jewellery stores and only likes the look of rounds with her ring, also on the smaller side. The JA eternity band linked above is exactly what she is looking for BUT she just wanted to make sure there diamonds will look almost as beautiful as BGD stones offer in the 2 pointer size. The price difference is quite significant and her budget is not so much. But she doesn't want to sacrifice the appearance of the stones and over all ring.
Thanks guys :)

nats_ring.jpg

nats_ring1.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I think that the JA eternity would look great. I have a small legacy like eternity from IDJ and the small diamonds sparkle like crazy. Some people just have to have the best of the best, which is in their right and if they can afford it, I am happy for them. JA has a good return policy and if she feels it is not a good match she can return and save for a top line band.

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
Thanks NonieMarie She ended up deciding to go with the JA eternity, just hoping there melee is beautiful. :pray:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results