shape
carat
color
clarity

2 small updates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
I feel like I am finally making some progress with this whole wedding thing!

My save the dates came in teh mail last week so I will get them out very soon! YIPPEE!!!

I also went wedding ring shopping a few weeks ago just to get an idea of the sytle I wand and I''m happy to say I know exactly which ring I am going to get!

It''s a band of 5 pronged diamonds, set in white gold, total carat weight 1.38. It looks GORGEOUS with my Ering!

Happy Friday all!

FutureMrsMRS

Rough_Rock
Congrats! I was just about to post a similar thread LOL!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! That is so exciting!! :) I got excited when I finally got my Save the Dates too and that is great that you know what ring you are going to get, I am still deciding. Happy Friday to you. Isn''t it nice when things start coming together?
36.gif
9.gif

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent!!

Hey...I don''t think I ever saw a pic of your ring. Can you post one, or a link, please?
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on those checks!!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on some progress! You must feel relieved :)

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YAY congrats it feels amazing when you can check things off :)

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2010 4:41:20 PM
Author: Bleed Burnt Orange
Excellent!!

Hey...I don''t think I ever saw a pic of your ring. Can you post one, or a link, please?
1.gif
Hey BBO - I am actually so pathetic I don''t have one in .jpg format. Need my FI to resave it and send to me.
I''ll do it - I promise!
I really did want to share the pictires! I have about 2 good ones but right now they are in a word doc and I can''t post in that format apparently.....

Excuses, excuses....
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results