shape
carat
color
clarity

2 mass shootings in 2 days... awful

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I can''t seem to wrap my brain around it.

Yesterday''s mass shooting in Alabama at least 12 dead (4 of whom were his family members) and he burned down his mothers house with her stilll in it.

And today in Germany, a 17 year walked into his former high school and started shooting killing at least 15 before being shot dead by police in a shootout with them.

The high school shooting in Germany is such a reminder of Calombine, VA. Tech, U of IL Valentines day of ''08

Its a scary reminder how fraglie life is and how quickly some peolple can snap and life can end. The school shootins scare me most of all because it could be anyone''s child in those schools including mine.

And you ALWAYS hear the same thing, no matter where in the world it happens "I never thought it could happen in our community."

I just can''t imagine what the victims families must be going through.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I heard about both of these today and it is so sad. I honestly think there was something wrong with the man in Alabama, mentally that is, to cause him to simply do this without any kind of warning, almost like a trigger went off. Sad sad. I feel sad for the families and friends involved, and hope that all can recover and find peace with what has happened.
7.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are always tragic things happening in this world of ours. Hopefully as our society evolves, people will choose learn from these incidents as mistakes much more often than they seem to be inspired by them.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
There were three...one here in Illinois over the week...a guy shot up a church and killed the Pastor.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Italia - I hadn''t heard of that one, but am so saddened to hear it
15.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Terrible. My heart sinks when I see these kinds of things...
39.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I can certainly imagine it happening there. Then again I live about 5 minutes from Littleton, CO. Our best man who went to school here in lakewood said that schools shut down EVERYWHERE in the denver suburbs and nobody knew if it was happening at their school or not. Can you imagine trying to figure out whether or not there is a killer in your school? Scary o_O

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results