shape
carat
color
clarity

2 ideas - thoughts ladies?

duke5021

Rough_Rock
So I have two ideas for a proposal to my girlfriend and am looking to see what is the better option that a lady would like.

Option A: getting a new handbag from LV and having the ring inside of it. Not only does she get a ring out of it, but also a new bag that she has wanted.

Option B: after proposing when she gets home from work one evening, have a 3-day getaway booked to Miami for a long weekend on the beach at The Setai.

Thoughts on which one a girl would prefer?

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry you've had no other replies.

If I were you I'd go for the travel anyway because it's more memorable than a bag - the experience will stay with your lady longer. She will have her Ering as a constant reminder anyway. Proposing at home is intimate and personal.

Can you ask her friends/family? Maybe suggest "which do you think would be more memorable for [insertnamehere] - trip or purse?'

I have zero desire for a designer handbag and would love a beach getaway, but I'm not the lady in question.

duke5021

Rough_Rock
Thank for you for the reply and help.. I'm leaning toward the beach getaway.

I'll ask her friends too and get their opinion but I don't know if I trust them enough not to blab :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
duke5021|1397494839|3653288 said:
Thank for you for the reply and help.. I'm leaning toward the beach getaway.

I'll ask her friends too and get their opinion but I don't know if I trust them enough not to blab :)

Hi duke, definitely don't ask anybody if there is a chance they will let it slip because it's not worth the risk. Keep it a surprise.

I think the beach getaway is a very romantic way to propose and the memories will last a lifetime. You can always get her the LV bag for another occasion.

Good luck and congratulations!

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
I vote for the trip to Miami, even as someone who loves designer bags. :)) The purse will become worn, maybe go out of style, but your fiancé will always have a memory of the trip!

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
Not a lady, but I'd vote for the trip as well. :D

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah definitely the trip away and maybe organise a few special moments on the trip too - dinner somewhere special, a boat cruise or whatever she loves. :think:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results