shape
carat
color
clarity

2 Gorgeous Little OECs for Sale! And Other Listings REDUCED!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I have listed 2 lovely little OEC diamonds on both diamond bistro and loupe troop. Also, my other listings have been reduced in price, please let me know if you are interested!

http://diamondbistro.com/other/1864/seller.html

http://loupetroop.com/users/stargurl78

The 0.33 ct is a bright, firey stone with a gorgeous facet pattern, a high crown, and small table. It is J/K in color and I would estimate it to be at least VS clarity, I can't see any inclusions even with my loupe. It measures about 4.2 x 4.25 x 2.95 mm.

The other stone is also bright and firey stone with a lovely chunky facet pattern. It was sold to me at 0.30 ct in an antique ring setting but has since been removed from that setting (which is not included in the listing). It measures 4 x 4.2mm and is very white for an OEC, G/H in color and VS in clarity. It is completely eye-clean.

33oec1.jpg

bistro_012.jpg

oec-db-3.jpg

oec-db-1.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Re: 2 Gorgeous Little OECs for Sale! And Other Listings REDU

A few photos from the other listings:

march_13th_014.jpg

random_december_071.jpg

for_sale_jewelry_001.jpg

bistro_037.jpg

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Messaged you on DB

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

eh613c said:
Messaged you on DB

I just sent you a reply, let me know if you don't get it there, since DB seems to have issues.

I'll share my response here too, since others might be curious - In my opinion, the 2 OECs don't really work well as a matched pair. The sizes are close but the color difference is noticeable in some lighting and the smaller stone's faceting is a bit chunkier.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

The Tiffany Loving Hearts necklace has been sold! Feel free to make an offer on the other remaining items!!!

Also, I know that the 2 rings are on the small side (size 4.25). If you're interested, I will cover the cost of sizing before I send the ring to you if my jeweler is able to make the adjustment.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Stargurl, you KNOW I love your iolani!!! I would buy it if I could... but I've spent too much lately and I am REALLY trying to behave!! I love that ring - and I love my stones from Andrew - so you have a doubly amazing ring there!!

(feel free to wait for me in about 8 months... I could do it in the new year... !)

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi said:
Stargurl, you KNOW I love your iolani!!! I would buy it if I could... but I've spent too much lately and I am REALLY trying to behave!! I love that ring - and I love my stones from Andrew - so you have a doubly amazing ring there!!

(feel free to wait for me in about 8 months... I could do it in the new year... !)

Enerchi, you definitely have come across quite a few beautiful new pieces lately! If its still available in the new year, its all yours :wink2:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

stargurl78|1342734972|3236835 said:
Enerchi said:

Enerchi, you definitely have come across quite a few beautiful new pieces lately! If its still available in the new year, its all yours :wink2:

WOO HOO!!!! Yeah, I kinda had a pretty good month in June!!! :D But I love love LOVE your ring!! Sadly, I have ham hocks for fingers and my size is a 7.75. Think it could go up that far? 3 sizes??? if its a yes... then I'll plan for it! **but if you get an offer between now and then--- do NOT hold back on my account - I know you want to move on, and I'll just have to see how things roll with this!!! (but did I mention that I LOVE that ring?? not sure if that came up.... :lol: )

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1342735122|3236837 said:
WOO HOO!!!! Yeah, I kinda had a pretty good month in June!!! :D But I love love LOVE your ring!! Sadly, I have ham hocks for fingers and my size is a 7.75. Think it could go up that far? 3 sizes??? if its a yes... then I'll plan for it! **but if you get an offer between now and then--- do NOT hold back on my account - I know you want to move on, and I'll just have to see how things roll with this!!! (but did I mention that I LOVE that ring?? not sure if that came up.... :lol: )

I'm not sure how much it can be sized up but I plan to stop and see my local jeweler within the next few days to see how far they can adjust it... Oh and by the way, do you love this ring? :bigsmile: I love it too! But sadly a lot of things in my jewelry box aren't getting worn and honestly this ring is a bit much for my small finger so hopefully she goes to a good home!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

myeh... its ok... if you like that kinda thing... :roll:

( :lickout: and I just so happen to!!! :appl: )

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Hi!

I've messaged you on DB :wavey:

Tanja

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Roi said:
Hi!

I've messaged you on DB :wavey:

Tanja

:wavey: I just responded via email since I've been having issues with DB messaging...

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

The 0.33ct OEC diamond has sold!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results