shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 2.72ct Transitional Cut HPHT Lab Grown Diamond GIA Certified

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Hi PriceScope family :kiss2:

I just listed a beautiful, loose 2.72ct transitional cut HPHT lab grown stone on Loupe Troop, asking $2900 shipped to the US and insured.

You may recognize this stone as it was recently sold twice here but two lovely PSers! I fell in love with it immediately! Unfortunately for my pocketbook, I also fell in love with a slightly larger and much warmer stone that I’ve decided to recut into a yummy transitional! Oh the struggle is real :lol-2:

Please take a look at this beautiful stone and let me know if she is right for you! I’m including Imgur links to videos along with my LT listing.

Thank you, kindly!

<a href="http://loupetroop.com/listings/loos...onal-cut-hpht-lab-grown-diamond-gia-certified">2.72 Carat Transitional Cut HPHT Lab Grown Diamond GIA Certified on Loupe Troop</a>

2.72 Carat Transitional Cut HPHT Lab Grown Diamond GIA Certified on Loupe Troop IMG_1637.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1633.jpeg
    IMG_1633.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1642.jpeg
    IMG_1642.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1643.jpeg
    IMG_1643.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 76

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Dang you take good pictures! LOL
this is beautiful!
We are all enabling each other ... lol
We are ALL going to have 3 different five carat rings each by the time i am done :P2

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
You may recognize this stone as it was recently sold twice here but two lovely PSers! I fell in love with it immediately! Unfortunately for my pocketbook, I also fell in love with a slightly larger and much warmer stone that I’ve decided to recut into a yummy transitional! Oh the struggle is real :lol-2:

I've admired this stone through every hand that's touched it... haha. Also, glad to hear that you made the decision re: what to do!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Dang you take good pictures! LOL
this is beautiful!
We are all enabling each other ... lol
We are ALL going to have 3 different five carat rings each by the time i am done :P2

Why thank you!!!
Can you believe your stone has changed hands twice now? Only for the buyer to opt for another larger stone? Is this your master plan @Inked :lol-2:
I swear y’all will be the reason I need to start selling feet pics! LOLOL

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Why thank you!!!
Can you believe your stone has changed hands twice now? Only for the buyer to opt for another larger stone? Is this your master plan @Inked :lol-2:
I swear y’all will be the reason I need to start selling feet pics! LOLOL

Heck yeah!! I have to show my husband it’s not just ME!!!! See we’re NORMALIZING IT !

@peppermintpatty upped the ante already though, feet pics are so last week…. she said she was going to sell a kidney….

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Heck yeah!! I have to show my husband it’s not just ME!!!! See we’re NORMALIZING IT !

@peppermintpatty upped the ante already though, feet pics are so last week…. she said she was going to sell a kidney….

Actually, you know what? Yes. Thank you! Before Wedding Bee and PriceScope, my husband thought I was mad! Now he’s just accepted that this is how we live hahahahahaha!

Whaaaa? But I already made my Feet Finder’s profile LOL! I suppose I only need the one kidney…what do you think the going rate is for teenagers? I have a couple of grumpy ones if anyone is interested? HA!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@Inked @jaqjaqjaq i think the kidney talk was all of the cocktails in Vegas talking lol!
I kind of like having a set of two ;-)

Jaq I like the teenager idea even better!!! I’m afraid it might be that you have to pay them instead of them paying you lol! Just my own experience raising 5 teenagers!!!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Bump :kiss2:

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Trying to get more pictures and videos - we’ve had such rainy and overcast weather here! IMG_1751.jpeg This beautiful star/sunburst pattern is perfect!

Attachments

• IMG_1752.jpeg
    IMG_1752.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 14

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@jaqjaqjaq I hope you won't mind me adding some details to this stunning diamond. I know I never got to wear her, sadly, but I think I have more of the details.

The diamond is a HPHT, the GIA cert. doesn't list any blue nuance and I don't see any either. It is an F and VS1.
The measurements are: 9.02 x 9.04 x 5.45mm

If you care to look up the GIA cert, the number is 5222765001

Like the owner before me, Inked, and the owner after me, well you know who that is. Each and everyone of us let this treasure go because of size only! Ashley at Southwest Daimond Cutters cut this stone and has since cut Inked and my new stones.

The part I REALLY want you to know is this, this diamond before cutting was 3 carats. What Ashley is charging now is 500 per carat to recut. So to get a gorgeous transitional diamond that sparkles like crazy you would have to pay 1,500 in addition to the cost of the diamond to have it recut.

So keep in mind that would mean you would have to find a diamond that is 3 carats, the same color and clarity, for 1,400. In my opinion, that's not likely.
So if you have been wanting a transitional that is beautiful and at a LARGE savings, this may very well be the diamond for you!!!!

I am genuinely surprised it's still available!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
@jaqjaqjaq I hope you won't mind me adding some details to this stunning diamond. I know I never got to wear her, sadly, but I think I have more of the details.

The diamond is a HPHT, the GIA cert. doesn't list any blue nuance and I don't see any either. It is an F and VS1.
The measurements are: 9.02 x 9.04 x 5.45mm

If you care to look up the GIA cert, the number is 5222765001

Like the owner before me, Inked, and the owner after me, well you know who that is. Each and everyone of us let this treasure go because of size only! Ashley at Southwest Daimond Cutters cut this stone and has since cut Inked and my new stones.

The part I REALLY want you to know is this, this diamond before cutting was 3 carats. What Ashley is charging now is 500 per carat to recut. So to get a gorgeous transitional diamond that sparkles like crazy you would have to pay 1,500 in addition to the cost of the diamond to have it recut.

So keep in mind that would mean you would have to find a diamond that is 3 carats, the same color and clarity, for 1,400. In my opinion, that's not likely.
So if you have been wanting a transitional that is beautiful and at a LARGE savings, this may very well be the diamond for you!!!!

I am genuinely surprised it's still available!

Patty! Do you even know how much I absolutely adore you?! You are so sweet to include of of these details!!! Thank you so much - you just made me tear up <3 You’re SO wonderful!!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I adore you too! It was nothing! Happy to help you Jaq!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously, this diamond is GORGEOUS.

I ONLY sold it for my mental illness of needing a 5 carat. The facets pop. I loved this diamond, i just wish it was 5 carats, lol. It's really beautiful and a steal of a price for a custom cut.

It's HPHT which are getting harder to find! It faces up more like 3 carat with the 9mm diameter

IMG_2481.jpg

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Seriously, this diamond is GORGEOUS.

I ONLY sold it for my mental illness of needing a 5 carat. The facets pop. I loved this diamond, i just wish it was 5 carats, lol. It's really beautiful and a steal of a price for a custom cut.

It's HPHT which are getting harder to find! It faces up more like 3 carat with the 9mm diameter

IMG_2481.jpg

Goodness gracious this stone is screaming to be set again!!!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Finally had some beautiful weather today!

Open to reasonable offers on this beauty :)

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
PRICE REDUCTION :)

Hi family! We had an unforeseen event happen yesterday and I need to gather funds quickly. Oof!

Would love for someone here to grab this beauty!!! Asking $2500 for quick sale :kiss2:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, how is this still here! Dont make me post more pictures of it from my super organized folder.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe it is still here either. That's like paying for the recut and getting the stone free! Someone needs to take advantage of getting a gorgeous transitional that is at an incredible price!!!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can't believe this is still available! If I didn't have a transitional project in the works...... This is such an amazing deal! I hope it sells soon and that everything is OK.

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I can't believe this is still available! If I didn't have a transitional project in the works...... This is such an amazing deal! I hope it sells soon and that everything is OK.

Thank you =)2 Everything will be ok - some water damage leading to mold that has to be remediated quickly (and costly!). Something will work out!

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! If someone sent me a message on LT let me know - when I tried to respond to the email it said it was undeliverable =)2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results