shape
carat
color
clarity

2.6 ct AGS Triple 000 Ideal Round I VS2

nodomo

Rough_Rock
Forsale is a 2.614 ct. AGS Triple Zero (000) Round Diamond in I color and VS2 clarity. This diamond is AGS ideal cut with with ideal polish, ideal proportions and ideal symmetry. It's very brilliant, sparkles, and has a great HCA Score of 1.7.

Lab: AGS
Carat: 2.614 ct.
Measurements: 8.82 x 8.86 x 5.47mm
Color: I
Clarity: VS2
Flourescence: None
Cut: AGS Ideal 0
Polish: AGS Ideal 0
Symmetry: AGS Ideal 0
Proportions: AGS Ideal 0
HCA Score: 1.7
Depth: 62.0%
Table: 55.5%
Crown: 34.3%
Pavilion: 41.0%
Girdle: 1.7% to 3.7% Faceted
Cutlet: Pointed

I bought this diamond from a Pricescope vendor (Abazias) after an extensive research on Pricescope. Now, I'm looking to upgrade and hope this beautiful diamond will go to a good home.

Price is $26,000.00 USD and comes with the original AGS certificate. Similar diamonds from retail are $31k to $34k so I think this one is reasonably priced.

Contact me for more info, pictures, or a copy of the AGS Certificate. No refunds after transaction is final.

Link to ad on Diamondbistro: http://diamondbistro.com/category/215/Loose-natural-Diamonds/listings/27816/26-ct-AGS-000-Round-I-Color-VS2-Clarity.html

diamondsmall.JPG

Attachments

• AGS Cert.pdf
    104.7 KB · Views: 22

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish I was in the market!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I imagine this will sell! One bit of advice. If I were buying a diamond at a price like this, I would only do it through one of the PS appraisers. I believe Neil Beatty is one who will verify that the stone is as represented in the lab report and help with the transfer of the money and diamond. I would call him, or any of the known appraisers to ask what they will do. Few people are going to send that kind of money to someone they do not know, especially when they only have a few posts on the forum. Plus, it is just important to be sure the stone is still in the same condition as when purchased. Hopefully they would hold the stone until the money cleared and then the appraiser could send the diamond to the buyer.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish I had the money!!! What an amazing size and clarity!!!

nodomo

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the tip, Diamondseeker2006! Yes, I would be more than happy to do the transaction through one of the reputable Pricescope appraisers. It makes sense.

I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and was also thinking of this offer -- Using my FF miles to fly the (serious) buyer out here, so that he or she can take the diamond to any PS appraiser here in San Francisco and to have it verified before paying for it and flying back home with it.

How's that for a bonus...get a free trip to San Francisco to verify it in person before you buy this diamond!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...I think I may have to buy this diamond. :naughty:

(I think most people here would be comfortable talking to Neil or another known PS vendor. I think most buying that kind of stone would feel it is pretty safe since it is AGS0 other than they might want to speak to the appraiser to get a second opinion on the color and clarity.)

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um, not to be nosy (well, maybe a bit), but what does one upgrade to from this? :twirl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1333337387|3161526 said:
Hmmm...I think I may have to buy this diamond. :naughty:

(I think most people here would be comfortable talking to Neil or another known PS vendor. I think most buying that kind of stone would feel it is pretty safe since it is AGS0 other than they might want to speak to the appraiser to get a second opinion on the color and clarity.)
better hurry...i'm only 1 hr 45 min away... :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this diamond still available? Just want to know so we can recommend it if someone comes here looking for a larger diamond!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results