shape
carat
color
clarity

2.20ct Round Brilliant Diamond Wedding Set, AGS J, SI2

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!!

I am lowering the price to $15,195, since I really want to make the sell to use the money as a downpayment for a house.

The set is extreamly beautiful, I would had never sell it if I did not have to. Just the diamond is value over 15K when I look in other sites like James Allen or Whiteflash, and the rings are over 2K each. This is a 20K value set.

Here is the link http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/rings/...nt-diamond-wedding-set-ags-j-si2#.VWH7quuRkoY

A timeless and classic wedding set for those with traditional leanings. The center stone is an AGS-certified 2.20ct round brilliant cut diamond, graded as excellent cut, set in a cathedral-style solitaire with a 3-sided pave shank. Beautifully-crafted setting with heavy milgrain and approx 1.90tcw of melee diamonds on the solitaire and 100 diamonds on the wedding band for a total of 1.65tcw. 14kt white gold, size 5.75 and sizable with limitations.

Almost 5tcw with this set (and it shows!).

Diamond is also available for sale loose (see album for photos of the stone) for $14,800. Please see album for photos of the loose diamond.

Center measures 8.50 x 8.54 x 5.05.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!!! I am lowering the price of the set to $14,195!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!! I am willing to negotiate the price or if you want only one ring as well!! :wavey:

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Price going down to $13,500!!! It is the price of the stone and you will get 2 rings with around 4ctw for free, that is about 4k.

I am willing to negotiate if you are only interested in the ring or the stone!

klaudiaallen

Rough_Rock
Hi! The stone is exactly what I am looking for, however I am set on another setting. Would you be willing to sell the stone only? Thanks!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!!! The stone is very beautiful!

I will be willing to sell the stone by itself. All the offers can be made in jewelsbygrace site.

Thank you for looking and hope to heard from you soon!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone who is interested in buying the stone or the rings alone. The stone goes for $10,850. The wedding band total of 1.65 cts goes for 1,985 and the engagement ring without the stone 1.90 cts goes for 2,185.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Happy thanksgiving!!!! I will add a 5% off for a single piece, and if you buy the whole set 7% off!!! It is a beautiful set in a wonderful price!!! [emoji4]

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Price reduction! The set is going down to 12,750!

If you are interested only in the stone! The price is on 10,500.

The eternity band is now going for 1,500!

The engagement ring with the center stone goes for 11,750!

Please let me know if you have any questions about this jewelry!

dep4htc

Rough_Rock
Hi
-
The set is really lovely. What type of certifications do you have on the main stone.
Thank you...Donna :wavey:

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
The main stone has AGS certification, what I know is that this one is even more strict that GIA, this is what Grace recommended!

And indeed, it is a very beautiful set, eye clean to my taste and very big and bright.

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Lady Blue!

Are you still accepting 11,750 for the ring? I have a relative here from india and she is super interested, and we are local to Grace- would love to take her to check it out.

Thanks !

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dolly,

Yes, the ring still goes for that price. If you are local you definitely should see it, the ring is really stunning, you will love it

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
And if you go, please take a look at the set, it is just 1K more, a price you will not see anywhere else.

Greetings!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!! [emoji4]

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi ladyblue,

I am emailing Grace regarding the stone :)
Thanks

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Jetmal, I agree in your offer!! I hope we can close the deal [emoji16]

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
YEAAAAAAYYYYY Doin th happy dance :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Let me talk to DH and figure out numbers....I will be in touch!
THANK YOU!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!! The rings and the stone are still available!!

sonice

Rough_Rock
Are these still listed with Grace?

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Mayk!

Yes, still available. The set and the stone!

sonice

Rough_Rock
Thanks! How strange, I actually looked last night and couldn't find them on her site. They're there now. Must have been more tired than I realized

sonice

Rough_Rock
Would you consider the diamond eye clean?

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sonice,

I definitely consider the stone eye clean, it is very bright and it shines all the time.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this set on Grace's site and thought it was gorgeous! I'm not in the market but if I was I would totally buy this set and honestly the videos are where you can really see the detail and quality.

I almost shared this in diamond hangout the day I saw it to say someone should buy it. I didn't know it was a fellow PS listing :)

sonice

Rough_Rock
I emailed Grace this afternoon about the stone. I wish I could see the stone before purchasing to know if I'm ok with the inclusions and color, but I guess that's what the 3 day grace period is for. I'll likey be making an offer tomorrow after I hear from her!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sonice! I do really hope you love the stone as I do.

When I choose that stone I was showed three different stones, a combo o better clarity and color but smaller size and I could not see the difference at all, just in the size because it looks huge!!!

Crossing my fingers for you to love it as I do [emoji7][emoji7]

sonice

Rough_Rock
Great to know! And me too!

I keep checking my email like Grace is going to reply at nearly midnight, lol

sonice

Rough_Rock
Does Grace typically reply on Saturday's? I haven't heard from her yet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results