carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 2.12 K CBI solitaire

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on JOTW @soxfan
The stone is gorgeous and that free setting is pretty stunning in itself, temporary or not!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it with your Tiffany band - understated elegance!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@soxfan would you be able to measure how high the setting is with the diamond? If you have callipers..

Because I’ve just gone completely mad and reserved a 2.02ct “Now being Crafted” CBI diamond....
I JUST UPGRADED to 1.80ct G VS2!!! But I saw the G SI1 and put a hold on it as it’s not a huge jump in price and it gets me over the 2 ct mark while keeping G colour.

I don’t want a high setting but would like to take advantage of the free setting HPD is offering.

I’m a total looney E575DD26-9064-4928-8D7E-80510230D58E.gif

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
it is super white for a K!! Very pretty, congrats!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan would you be able to measure how high the setting is with the diamond? If you have callipers..

Because I’ve just gone completely mad and reserved a 2.02ct “Now being Crafted” CBI diamond....
I JUST UPGRADED to 1.80ct G VS2!!! But I saw the G SI1 and put a hold on it as it’s not a huge jump in price and it gets me over the 2 ct mark while keeping G colour.

I don’t want a high setting but would like to take advantage of the free setting HPD is offering.

I’m a total looney E575DD26-9064-4928-8D7E-80510230D58E.gif

I don't have calipers:( But Melissa can tell you how high it is!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @sparlie, Melissa said that the classic setting with my 2.02ct diamond would be 8.6mm high from finger to table.
Hope that helps. :)

Edited to add: thanks @soxfan !

Last edited:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A classic beauty, congrats!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
She's done and I'll have her tomorrow! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

83930269_584156565467132_2341169188237737984_n.jpg

WOW! Is that w Fl? It’s SOOO white!! May I ask Where did you buy it from? My friend would love your exact diamond! I just posted an ASET image to ask opinions. Congrats and It’s absolutely beautiful!!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Is that w Fl? It’s SOOO white!! May I ask Where did you buy it from? My friend would love your exact diamond! I just posted an ASET image to ask opinions. Congrats and It’s absolutely beautiful!!!

Negligable flor. It's a Crafted by Infinity stone- sold by High Performance Diamonds.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
It's a 14k white gold stuller solitaire. I don't know what setting I ultimately want, and HPD did the setting for free:)

Do you happen to know which Stuller setting this is? My stone is at WF and I’m having a very hard time deciding what setting to do. Maybe it’s best for me to do a temp setting while I decide. I love your setting! I also love your new three stone!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you happen to know which Stuller setting this is? My stone is at WF and I’m having a very hard time deciding what setting to do. Maybe it’s best for me to do a temp setting while I decide. I love your setting! I also love your new three stone!!

If your stone fits, you can have it for $100. It's 14k white gold. I *think* it's this setting? It's a really nice 6 prong solitaire setting- excellent quality, dainty, and it's in excellent condition- I was gonna make a pre-loved listing later. WF did a great job unsetting my stone.

Sakuramickey

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Setting is absolutely lovely and exceeded my expectations, sized perfectly, and was delivered super fast. Abd the sparkle factor is unbelievable. I'm in LOVE with this ring.

Congratulations with your beautiful ring. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the settings. I am currently looking for ideas for my 2ct. What is the width of the band? Is it tapered?

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
If your stone fits, you can have it for $100. It's 14k white gold. I *think* it's this setting? It's a really nice 6 prong solitaire setting- excellent quality, dainty, and it's in excellent condition- I was gonna make a pre-loved listing later. WF did a great job unsetting my stone.

Sorry! I don’t know how I missed this post. My stone is 8.68 so maybe just a tad too big. Thank you, though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results