shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 2.12 ct lab green columbian emerald 7 x 10mm from jelly lab gem $125

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I love the color of this stone but selling it because I actually want a larger one so I ordered a 10x10 from the same company. Rather than deal with shipping this back overseas I thought I would see if a PSer is interested. As usual emeralds are tough to photograph; color is more of a grassy green rather than the bluish hues that the camera tends to want. Pretty octagonal shape. I think it's just a teeny bit skinner than 7mm. Posting pics but you can see more as well as more discussion about the company from this thread:

Find my contact info on LT and email me which will be easier than putting up a listing. This LT link has my email:

Selling for $125 + $5 shipping Paypal F&F or Venmo

IMG_2856.jpg IMG_2859.jpg IMG_2858.jpg

woweezowee

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! That's a lot of stunning color right there. Speedy sale vibes to you. :)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Bump

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Bump

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @Mreader. I wanted to update you on this beauty here. She’s currently in her forever home and I am indescribably ecstatic that’s she’s mine. I know it cannot compared to Columbian emerald that a lot of other psers can afford but to me, she’s beyond perfect. I want to thank you for selling her to me. It made a million dollar dream a bit more affordable. :kiss2:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Hi @Mreader. I wanted to update you on this beauty here. She’s currently in her forever home and I am indescribably ecstatic that’s she’s mine. I know it cannot compared to Columbian emerald that a lot of other psers can afford but to me, she’s beyond perfect. I want to thank you for selling her to me. It made a million dollar dream a bit more affordable. :kiss2:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This makes me so happy! It looks absolutely beautiful! I hope your post about it in fabulous fashion or color stones!!!!

Also I guess I should’ve said sold lol. I reported it to the mods for they haven’t gotten to it yet I suppose.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results