shape
carat
color
clarity

2.09 Ct Oval

SchwartzM

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I'm thinking purchasing about purchasing this stone.

GIA, 2.09 ct. H VVS2. Polish very good, symmetry very good, 10.9*6.9*4.2. Girdle Med to very thick. No fluorescence. What do you think about these specs? And without a picture, what can I expect from an online vendor like B2C if I'm unhappy? I'm looking for an eye clean H stone with a l/W in the 1.5 range. I like the look of linger stones. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

http://diamonddealfinder.com/enquiry.php?id_field=1619914

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You can't judge an oval (or any fancy shape) by the numbers. Why can't you get a photo of the stone? Any of the experts here will ask for that (and an ASET) before making any comments. I've not worked with b2c so can't comment, but know that others have been very happy with them.

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've worked with B2C before and they can try to get you photos and an ASET.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
SchwartzM|1453140245|3977546 said:
Hi,
I'm thinking purchasing about purchasing this stone.

GIA, 2.09 ct. H VVS2. Polish very good, symmetry very good, 10.9*6.9*4.2. Girdle Med to very thick. No fluorescence. What do you think about these specs? And without a picture, what can I expect from an online vendor like B2C if I'm unhappy? I'm looking for an eye clean H stone with a l/W in the 1.5 range. I like the look of linger stones. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

http://diamonddealfinder.com/enquiry.php?id_field=1619914

Try calling them to see if they can offer images or further info on it. Also, check out their return policy, etc. :wavey:

SchwartzM

Rough_Rock

SchwartzM

Rough_Rock
Yes, I can go up to 18k, but would like a 2ct stone that is 10mm in length if possible.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results