shape
carat
color
clarity

2.07 H-SI1 Canera Ideal Hearts Round set in Emilya halo setting size 5 never worn

adam2433

Rough_Rock
I have a Victor Canera size 5 Emilya halo setting with one of Victor’s Canera Ideal Hearts round diamonds in it. Diamond is 2.07ct H-SI1. Band is platinum with 0.71ct diamond melee. The ring was purchased at the end of June and never worn aside from these pictures.

I have attached the lab report with the pictures. I can provide copies of my invoice/receipt for both the diamond and the setting along with retail appraisal for the ring all from Victor. Additional images can also be provided.

I have spoken with Nicholas and Victor and they have offered to act as a guarantor/middleman for any transaction. Thus I would ship the ring to them until payment was received and then you would get the ring right from them.

Please contact me with interest and offers. I am trying to be as transparent as possible without publicly posting Victor’s pricing. I have never sold jewelry nor anything of this value second hand before. I know what I paid and what the appraisal says. I am unfortunately assuming I will be suffering a significant monetary loss if I sell it. I am hoping to gauge the second hand value, find a good home for it and lose as little financially as possible as the need to sell it has been enough of a loss.

Nicholas suggested posting it here. I can be more easily reached at my personal email **edited by moderator, not allowed** Whichever you are more comfortable with.

Thank you.

2F55747F-CF03-4A7E-AEBE-8EB5C9E00009.jpeg 35747FDA-A320-4E8C-B617-61940E0BC831.jpeg 0A833A07-B0CC-4AAF-AE86-2E79DA13C2BC.jpeg 5645CB25-6FCE-47E7-81AB-300D6CE3164A.jpeg 65456202-EFF4-4053-B776-FC067A0C4D20.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a Victor Canera size 5 Emilya halo setting with one of Victor’s Canera Ideal Hearts round diamonds in it. Diamond is 2.07ct H-SI1. Band is platinum with 0.71ct diamond melee. The ring was purchased at the end of June and never worn aside from these pictures.

I have attached the lab report with the pictures. I can provide copies of my invoice/receipt for both the diamond and the setting along with retail appraisal for the ring all from Victor. Additional images can also be provided.

I have spoken with Nicholas and Victor and they have offered to act as a guarantor/middleman for any transaction. Thus I would ship the ring to them until payment was received and then you would get the ring right from them.

Please contact me with interest and offers. I am trying to be as transparent as possible without publicly posting Victor’s pricing. I have never sold jewelry nor anything of this value second hand before. I know what I paid and what the appraisal says. I am unfortunately assuming I will be suffering a significant monetary loss if I sell it. I am hoping to gauge the second hand value, find a good home for it and lose as little financially as possible as the need to sell it has been enough of a loss.

Nicholas suggested posting it here. **edited by moderator, not allowed** Whichever you are more comfortable with.

Thank you.

2F55747F-CF03-4A7E-AEBE-8EB5C9E00009.jpeg 35747FDA-A320-4E8C-B617-61940E0BC831.jpeg 0A833A07-B0CC-4AAF-AE86-2E79DA13C2BC.jpeg 5645CB25-6FCE-47E7-81AB-300D6CE3164A.jpeg 65456202-EFF4-4053-B776-FC067A0C4D20.jpeg

First, I am deeply sorry you are forced to make this decision. No one makes a purchase like this EXPECTING never to gift it to someone they deeply love. I hope you are OK. :(2
Second, she’s missing out-that’s a hell of a beautiful piece of jewelry many would fight over, so I know you will sell it to a good home, here. VC’s work & diamonds are highly valued by PSers. You came to the right place.
Last, I only wish I was A. a brilliant cut lover, and B. in the market for an upgrade; I’d snatch her up, today!!

Positive vibes to you for a swift healing broken heart, and diamond dust for a hearty, quick sale to fatten your wallet back up for a more deserving recipient! Don’t lose faith....she’s out there!!! ;)2

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry you have to sell this sweet ring. I reiterate Mathews sentiments.

You should join & post the ring on LT & post a more anonymous email addy if you have one on your listing because sometimes LT system doesn't work smoothly. There are escrow services around that can help you with the sale as I'm sure it's a high value sale.

https://loupetroop.com

Also, Neil I believe does provide escrow services.
http://americangemregistry.com

Last edited:

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Nicholas suggested posting it here. **edited by moderator, no emails on the forum** Whichever you are more comfortable with.

Thank you.

It’s such a beautiful ring and diamond ! Every girl dream ! I wish my husband would have spent so much time and effort to make something special for me like that ! One thing I have learned ,what doesn’t kill us , makes us stronger ! I wish I would have extra 20000$ haning around for such a bling :love: Good luck in your new chapter of life ! Ps. If the ring doesn’t sell ,I will gladly adopt it :appl:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry you are in this situation and echo everything Matthews says.

You might also reach out to Erica at love affair diamonds. She offers consignment services and can help with setting a price and from there you can determine if you prefer to go that route. http://www.loveaffairdiamonds.com/

This is a beautiful ring which a lot of thought went into - best wishes for a speedy sale.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry. :(2 I sincerely hope you find your forever true love soon.

This is a beautiful ring and I know someone will be thrilled to get it with a discount. We will try to recommend it if we see anyone shopping for a similar ring on Rocky Talky.

One thing you'll need to do is ask Victor if this ring can be sized at all, and if so, how much smaller or larger. Because I can almost guarantee you'll get that question.

Oh, and posting email addresses on this site is not allowed, and it will likely be removed. So I advise you to post a listing on loupetroop.com and people can reach you that way.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry that you find yourself in the position of selling this gorgeous ring. Do please put a listing on Loupetroop where you can give more details and contact information as I believe your email address will be deleted from this thread. We will certainly steer anyone looking to buy a ring of this caliber to your listing. Best wishes for your future.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs to you. Her loss. I hope you get a swift sale & wish you lots of happiness going forward.

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'd be interested in discussing the ring with you but believe it is against regulations to post email addresses.

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Anyone know how to contact this fellow?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know , i am bad:lol: but I googled his name and I guess I found his the Instagram account !sorry !! But I guess he finally proposed to his girlfriend and they are happily engaged :love::love:
Well this is the oddest ending ever. Six days ago there was no chance of a relationship and today they’re happily engaged? :confused:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes :) I will crop the name !**edited by moderator, It's very inappropriate to post personal photos that someone did not post themselves**.
Was this pic posted after he started this thread? Maybe he started this thread after. Weird that one minute he wanted to sell it and next she's wearing it.
I think you can reach out to Victor and see if he can contact him.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was this pic posted after he started this thread? Maybe he started this thread after. Weird that one minute he wanted to sell it and next she's wearing it.
I think you can reach out to Victor and see if he can contact him.

The ring pic was posted four days ago.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and the plot thickens...lol!!
I hope this is the happily ever after he was hoping for!!! That would be amazing!!!
@adam2433: we’d like to know your proposal story, and see more photos & hand shots!!
Please share with us!!! :mrgreen2:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks, it is incredibly inappropriate to post someone's personal photos on a public forum that they did not publish themselves. Especially when you were able to do so because they violated forum rules and posted a personal email address.

Next time, please consider how you would feel if someone hunted you down on another platform and posted your personal photos here without your permission.

Moosejaw

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So no chance this fellow is looking to sell?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seems like a no but hopefully he comes back to share stories and pictures.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results