shape
carat
color
clarity

1st dress fitting (no pics)

Sunday I had my first dress fitting. I was nervous because the last time I tried it on.. it was hard to zip up!! ;(
But, sunday it was zipped up and was loose enough that I couldn't tell it was zipped up (aka, I could breath).

I'm having a 12 point bustle (4 under, 3 over) and added double straps :) I also am going to do a dark purple shrug instead of ivory. I am excited!

THE FUN PART OF THE DAY: my MOH brought her dress with her and with the shape wear, the dress was falling off of her. She tried to order a smaller size but the earliest it could arrive was a week after the wedding :) So we found it at another store. On the way there, we got turned around (the directions were bad). We get there after an hour, try the dress on... and it wont come close to zipping. :-o So she tries on like 15 more dresses and they are all "MEH". But, one is a bit better than the others so we try to order that in the correct size, in black. It doesn't come in black but comes in marine blue, which is fine but it couldn't ship until the day before we leave for vegas (of course). So we find it at ANOTHER store. We go to that store and it's navy. :roll: We grab like 5 more dresses, finally find a black one that would actually fit her and buy it on the spot. This took over 3 hours. My "perfect" wedding party won't be "perfect" whatever that is.. but I'm rolling with the punches now :praise:

I should have my dress back in 4 weeks (Oct. 15th) and we are leaving for the wedding Oct 27. I was shocked that with the curveballs thrown at me I was pretty ok with everything :)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Ah fun times!

Keep us updated, with pics if you can!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results