shape
carat
color
clarity

1920''s wedding theme anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Hi! So, I think we are going to try to do a themed wedding. I''m hoping for a 1920''s Shanghai wedding with my girls in cheong sam''s to pay homage to my chinese side (my grandmother has this GORGEOUS antique chinese silk jacket). Has anyone done this? Do you have any ideas?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sounds like so much fun!! I had an asian-themed reception, but that was about it. It sounds like it would be beautiful and glamorous though. I think themed weddings are so fun.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Very cool! Are you thinking art deco?

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Thanks MakingTheGrade I LOVED! your dress! it was so beautiful! I hope our wedding can be pretty too! :)

DiamanteBlu An art deco would be gorgeous! I''ll have to research that. I wanted to do something with a Shanghai theme vintage shanghai theme. I''ve been researching dresses and it turns out the modern day chinese qipao is actually a lot like the ones in the 1920s! So my girls will probably be wearing something like those :) But any input you have would be really appreciated!

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have any ideas, but I wanted to chime in that if I were I guest I would be SO excited for that wedding! Planning to attend would definitely be a more memorable experience than most weddings.

Do you have a venue that would "make it work?"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results