shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 18 inch Multicolor Tahitian Pearl Necklace 14k gold clasp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
The most colorful Tahitian strand I’ve ever seen in the years I’ve been hunting for one. Listing these brand new as I received them this week aka the same week my husband found out lost his job. Beautiful pearls, horrible timing.This was a nonrefundable purchase from overseas, so I’m letting them go for exactly what they cost me.

I included photos from both vendor (professional lighting with white backdrop) as well as just casual every day photos that I took myself today.

If you care to follow the journey of how they came to be, or just for additional photos and videos, see my posts on Pricescope here (skip to page 3 or post 87 for the start of this strand): https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-help-with-multicolor-tahitian-strand.281796/

Please feel free to request more photos or ask any questions you may have.

Price quoted is for Paypal friends and family, Zelle, or Vemno. If you want to use Paypal transactions instead, please add 2.9% to the price to cover the Paypal fee.

If you are local/near SF, I’m happy also to meet in person to show you the strand.

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
PS I prefer domestic US buyers if possible so I don’t have to navigate customs, unless absolutely necessary, etc.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
these are absolutly stunning and would compliment the jewlel box of even the most descerning PS member
if i win lotto* .........
best wishes for a quick sale

*(i dont buy tickets) :cry:

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
Vendor shots that show even better colors that would come out more on an overcast day, diffuse light or ideal light conditions (it’s very sunny here today so I’m not able to reproduce these myself).

So these are probably the “best” these Tahitians will look:

IMG_1132.png 6F85ADC3-2DE6-4029-A03E-69C4F4848A5F.jpeg B1CDEF6C-E53B-4373-A7EC-7CB65D901BC4.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1131.png
    IMG_1131.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1076.jpeg
    IMG_1076.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1077.jpeg
    IMG_1077.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 6

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
I’m sorry to hear about your husband losing his job :confused2: We went through this last year, too and it’s rough. Your pearls are absolutely stunning and whoever buys them will turn heads. Dust x infinity for a quick sale <3

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
I was asked the size of the pearls by interested folks: 8.5-11.5 mm.

I had to go back and ask the vendor this just now lol. I didn’t bother to ask before I purchased because I was so blown away by the colors and would have purchased regardless of size.

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
Sold!

There were quite a few interested buyers, but I’d just also like to thank everyone else too who reached out to me privately using the LT contact just to offer me words of comfort.

This is not the ending I wanted, but it was the ending I needed—I feel very supported by all the friends I’ve made here over the years: thank you all for your love and friendship.

I’ll likely be taking a brief break from PS for a while to focus on matters at home (and also to not be tempted to purchase anything!). But hopefully I will be back soon from my ban island.

To all, be safe and well, and thank you and thank you and thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results