shape
carat
color
clarity

18,000 forced divorces in California?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Just saw this video about the California marriage controversy and court battle. The images of the families combined with the lyrics (Regina Spektor''s Fidelity) was just heartbreaking to me. For anyone who is interested and hasn''t seen it yet, it''s worth the view.

http://www.couragecampaign.org/page/s/divorce

Wow, that''s a powerful video. It brought tears to my eyes, seriously. How anyone can think that divorcing happy, loving couples is somehow moral and just is beyond me.

Thank you so much for sharing, lovinsparkles- the video had me in tears. I sent it to several friends and family members.
1.gif

Great video, thank you for sharing in ATW.
7.gif

Fantastic! (the video, not the forced divorces...)

Date: 2/10/2009 6:32:13 PM
Author: thing2of2
Wow, that''s a powerful video. It brought tears to my eyes, seriously. How anyone can think that divorcing happy, loving couples is somehow moral and just is beyond me.
Ditto. That video is heartbreaking and brought tears to my eyes.

Sigh, what a powerful video, what a message it sends. Thanks so much for sharing it with us lovinsparkles.
5.gif

39.gif

Thank you for sharing.

Loved it.

Thanks
1.gif

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing, it also brought tears to my eyes. As I have said before, people can''t help who they love.

I''m glad you guys liked it. I wasn''t sure whether to post it or not, but I really felt moved when I saw it and thought it captured something really important. Glad I could share it.

I think I''ve seen that video at least 10 times now, and it leaves me in tears every time.

Thank you for sharing that powerful video.

The heck with the voters and the vote, these people should be able to do whatever they want.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP