shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique rose cut eternity sizing?

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
I need a little bit of 'what would you do' help from fellow PSers. I purchased a gorgeous antique rose cut eternity band. I really love it. It is currently sized at a 7.5 with a teensy sizing bar. I think if someone could just remove the bar and piece it back together it would make it about a 6.25 (which would be great. 6 is best though). I've been wearing it but it annoys me on my left hand at it's current size and I've tried it on my right hand but at the end of the day, I just don't like wearing rings on my right hand. I took it to a local jeweler and they were scared to touch it. I emailed SS with pictures for an estimate and they told me that I would just have to send it in, they wouldn't give me a baseline. I don't want to pay a bunch to have it sized. I'd hate for anything to happen to it. What should I do? Antique rose cut bands aren't very easy to find. What is the most you would pay to have it sized?

rosecut1.jpg

rosecut2_0.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi MrsBettyB!!! Oh what a gorgeous ring! Personally I would just send it to SS; I hear they are the best in the biz.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results