shape
carat
color
clarity

Alex Sepkus platinum band

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
When I was doing my little photo shoot this morning, I realized I never posted a thread for my Alex Sepkus anniversary band. Well, it's almost a year later ... but better late than never, right?

I adore the workmanship on this ring: the finish is astonishingly perfect. I wear it with my e-ring, alternating it with my sapphire and diamond bezel band, or stacking.

Sepkus plus e-ring 1.JPG

Sepkus plus e-ring 2.JPG

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And, a few close-ups ... anybody else have Sepkus pieces to show off? I'd love to start a "Show Me Your Sepkus!" thread. :rodent:

Sepkus 1.JPG

Sepkus 2.JPG

Sepkus 4.JPG

Sepkus 5.JPG

ludmila.k

Shiny_Rock
Circe said:
When I was doing my little photo shoot this morning, I realized I never posted a thread for my Alex Sepkus anniversary band. Well, it's almost a year later ... but better late than never, right?

I adore the workmanship on this ring: the finish is astonishingly perfect. I wear it with my e-ring, alternating it with my sapphire and diamond bezel band, or stacking.

WOW This is beautifull :love: :love: And your ering is just amazing, I adore the setting!!!! Delicate, feminine...SO.......WOW!!!!!! :appl:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That is wicked cool!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
That looks spectacular next to your E-ring. I saw your thread about eternity rings and I love how you collect them at each anniversary. Your nails are so pretty too!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It's so unique and beautiful :love:

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Circe, it's gorgeous! It goes so well with your e-ring setting. (Which, I must say, is also really amazing.) What a cool set :tongue:

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
I love your band! I've never seen one like it. It looks fantastic with your e-ring.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a perfect match - looks sensational!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
LittleGreyKitten said:
Circe, it's gorgeous! It goes so well with your e-ring setting. (Which, I must say, is also really amazing.) What a cool set :tongue:

Just what I was going to say!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Love his work, so original and unique. Really fine work.

Ditto everyone else, they look fabulous together :love:

littlemissmango

Rough_Rock
Maisie said:
LittleGreyKitten said:

Just what I was going to say!

Thritto! :) Can you link us to your e-ring thread? Love it!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love it!!! Your set is beautiful.

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Ahh, what a gorgeous set :love: Your e-ring is so elegant and beautifully proportioned... *swoon*

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I love this designer Circe. Just beautiful. ENvy..... :mrgreen:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, guys! I love seeing the e-ring luv ... ever since I switched avatars, I feel like the poor thing isn't getting enough attention. :rodent:

Here's my original e-ring thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/holy-moly-or-circes-e-ring.61752/

(I trust no one will hold it against me if I threadjack my own thread: how the heck do you embed links on PS 2.0? I still haven't figured it out ....)

I thinned out my prongs about a year into having the e-ring - you can tell it's a little chunkier in the earlier photos. Some days I love the delicacy, other days I sort of miss the heft. C'est la vie ....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results