shape
carat
color
clarity

$150 credit at Chanel...how to spend?

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a $150 merchandise credit of $150 - seems like a lot, but it's really not, because it can be used only at Chanel. I've had it for six months now, and it is still in my wallet. I have nothing that I really want from the store, except the signature quilted purse, which is $4K to $5K minimum. I have a slight allergic reaction to they beauty/perfume products, so that's not a possibility.

Thought of a pair of earrings, but they are at least $500, I don't really feel like adding more money just to use the credit. What do you think?

First time I think $150 doesn't really worth anything....it's quite a sad thing to say.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe one small Chanel chocolate bar.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any Chanel loving friends or family that you could use the credit to purchase a gift card for to give on a special occasion?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd sell it for 140 on ebay and get the cash.

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1457931270|4004864 said:
Do you have any Chanel loving friends or family that you could use the credit to purchase a gift card for to give on a special occasion?

I think they would be like me... they would appreciate a $150 gift card from costco or target than one from Chanel.... just saying... :think:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
You're right in that $150 doesn't go very far in Chanel, but you could still use it towards a nice purchase. Some of the earrings are less than $500, so that's something to keep in mind. How about a pair if sunglasses? I know that you said that you were slightly allergic, but if you are not into makeup and/or perfume, they have some wonderful skincare products.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used my $200 credit to purchase bottles of nail polish, which I gave as Xmas "stocking stuffers".

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MollyMalone|1457964811|4005047 said:
I used my $200 credit to purchase bottles of nail polish, which I gave as Xmas "stocking stuffers".

Oh, I dig this!!! :love: I remember when Vamp came out ***mumble mumble mumble YESTERDAY*** and how I would have loved to own the real thing, but as a teen, got the 99 cent drugstore version :lol: Chanel nail polish is a nice indulgent stocking stuffer - perfect for the holidays!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results