shape
carat
color
clarity

15 days left... aahhhhh .. need suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tux

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I''m in need of your help.

I''m planing to propose to my wonderful girlfriend on Christmas eve.
I''ve found the perfect ring and it''s being engraved. I should have it by Saturday!! I''m getting so excited@!!

Ok, so here''s my situation...

Since my parents are divorced I''m going to see my father Christmas eve, then my Mother Christmas day, then My girlfriend''s parent for Christmas dinner. busy, eh?

Anyway,
I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she said she would like something in a catalog she was looking at and "sparkly things"

Sparkly Things, eh? Does she mean some kind of jewelry or is she asking for a e-ring? Should I get her a box of sparklers? heh nah Or maybe some kind of jewelry to throw her off and then say, oh yea there''s one more thing..
rodent.gif

And present her with thee diamond engagement ring!
saint.gif

Maybe I should give her the ring before I visit my father''s house on Christmas eve.

Any comment/suggestions?

Thanks so much,
Tux

suchairman

Rough_Rock
Hi Tux!

I'm all for the decoy jewelery idea.
I just proposed to my fiancee' Thanksgiving weekend. You seem to be somewhat in the same predicament I was in. She too mentioned some jewelery that she wanted. So instead of using the gifts as X-MAS gifts, I used them as decoy proposal gifts so to speak. If you like you can
read.gif
my post under Proposal Ideas entitled "MY PROPOSAL UPDATE" dated 12/08/03 for more details of how I pulled it off. She absolutely loved it
love.gif
. Hope it helps! Good Luck!
wavey.gif

~SUchairman

juicy4diamonds

Rough_Rock
Tux...I think you should ask her 'before' all of your holiday visits to the parents. That way she can show off her new diamond and everyone can share your joy---together. (That's assuming that she will be accompaning you). As for the proposal...hmmmm....do you really want to take away from the moment with the decoy gifts? The proposal itself is the thing you want to stick in her head (and heart), so focus on your deepest feelings for her and you will know what to do! Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results