shape
carat
color
clarity

14K White Gold Mystic Topaz Bracelet, Earrings, & Pendant

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I am selling this set to help fund some other projects. This really is a beautiful set. All offers will be considered.

The listing can be found here:
http://diamondbistro.com/category/221/Bracelets-and-Bangles/listings/24072/14K-WG-Mystic-Topaz-Bracelet,-Earrings,-and-Pendant.html

"This listing is for a beautiful set of 14k white gold mystic topaz bracelet, earrings, and pendant. I am unsure of the weight of the stones or the gold. These pieces are in excellent condition.

The stones are round and are approximately 5mm. They are beautiful shades of greens and purples. They are very sparkly and the pieces really are stunning. The stones are all set in partial bezel settings and are very sturdy.

The bracelet is about 6 3/8 inches long. I'm not sure what kind of clasp this is but I included a photo of it. The earrings are studs and have regular posts and backs (not screw-back).

I am stargurl78 on PS. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. No returns will be accepted. I accept paypal only with verified paypal shipping address. Shipping to US, other charges may apply if shipped outside the US."

bistro 088.JPG

bistro 089.JPG

bistro 084.JPG

bistro 087.JPG

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Re: 14K White Gold Mystic Topaz Bracelet, Earrings, & Pendan

A few more to show details of the bracelet...

bistro 090.JPG

bistro 093.JPG

stci

Ideal_Rock

Wow! Gorgeous! I like mystic topaz...!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Stci, do you like it enough to make an offer?! :wink2: I just reduced the price on DB.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results