shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 14K Brushed Yellow Gold Crown Basket Setting and Hand-Faceted I-J OMC CZ

teddycake

Rough_Rock
Ring is 14K brushed (matte) gold, crown basket, Victorian-era inspired, 8-pronged setting, with milgrain details, octagon-shaped donut, and perfectly crafted by Daniel M.

Stone is a beautiful hand-faceted OMC CZ from Old Mine Rocks (Shan Adams) on Etsy, I-J color for the warmth and old-world charm (but faces up white), pillowly squarish cushion. 9x9mm for a roughly 3.5ct diamond equivalent weight. Tiny pinhole culet.

Ring size 5.5. Resizable up and down about 2 sizes.

I received the ring from Daniel M in June 2021. Paid $350 for the 14K gold setting and $125 for the stone. I've barely worn the ring around the house, it is in excellent, like-new condition. No damage, scratches, or dings and dents. Selling to raise some cash for other projects.

PayPal F/S. Free Priority Mail shipping within the domestic US. Happy to ship to other countries for the actual price of shipping.

No returns, refunds, or exchanges as I'm a private seller.

LoupeTroop link and contact info: https://loupetroop.com/listings/loo...wn-basket-setting-and-hand-faceted-i-j-omc-cz

IMG_5494.jpeg

IMG_5488.jpeg

IMG_5489.jpeg

IMG_5496.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results