shape
carat
color
clarity

14K Aquamarine & Chrystophase Briolette Necklace PLUS . . .

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Re: 14K Aquamarine & Chrystophase Briolette Necklace PLUS .

I already have an offer on the necklace, :shock: can't tell if it's a PSer or not, I'll wait a few minutes to give PSer's a shot.

Actually, I think the offer is too low, so we'll see what the response is . . .

I just learned I'm a lousy speller. :) It's a chrysoprase.

And it's about 14 mm x 14 mm (about 1/2 inch) and the briolettes are 8 mm x 5mm each.

Turns out I can't change my listing, so here's the size reference pic I wanted to add.

img_11503.jpg

For PSers I am offering a return period.

If you receive it, you have 24 hours to let me know if you'd like to return it, and then 10 days to return in original condition. Buyer pays return shipping and receives a full refund.

So, if you're on the fence, don't worry you can return it. :)

Here is a lousy neck shot:

img_11505.jpg

ILander: I just had to post to say I love you and this thread is so you! :bigsmile: You are so funny and so helpful and it totally comes through - even in a sales thread! Good luck with selling your very hippy boho chic happy looking pieces. :))

Haha, Minous! Hugs! :wavey:

I do tend to over do it on information, I want things to be very clear. :D

The hippy stuff is actually selling quite well, 3 things are sold already. :naughty: There's a pretty devout group of collectors out there, which I didn't know 20 years ago when I bought the stuff. So that helps to move things along. I'll be listing some other stuff which is more up the PS alley. :Up_to_something:

DH and I are finally emptying our closets, and I have a couple of things I'm considering doing as projects, so now's a good time.

Gorgeous pieces!!

Thanks, telephone89, that's very nice of you to say! :wavey:

The briolette necklace is sold, the face charm is sold, but the pin and the bracelet are still available. :naughty:

Please see my other post about the Keshi Kat necklace. :lol:

I will be listing lots of things, so I am afraid that PSer's will soon see the full extent of my oddly eclectic jewelry taste . . . :oops:

iLander|1461120308|4021475 said:
I will be listing lots of things, so I am afraid that PSer's will soon see the full extent of my oddly eclectic jewelry taste . . . :oops:

Ha ha, can't wait! :))

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP