shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 14K & 10K White Gold Diamond Wedding Set

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Hi guys,
I need to sell a couple of rings so that I can raise funds for a new custom made project since the last ring I ordered was a total bust. You can read about that in the FFJ forum.. Anyway, this set is priced way below what I should be selling it for. Actually my jeweler told me that I should raise the price by at least $100.00 more but I am not going to do that because I want it to go to a loving home. If anyone is interested, please contact me.. I have live listings up on LT and DB.. The paperwork (Appraisal) is included with the sale.
RingSet2.jpg

Here are the links:
https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings/14k-and-10k-white-gold-diamond-wedding-set;22079
Or here:
https://diamondbistro.com/category/...K-and-10K-White-Gold-Diamond-Wedding-Set.html

Priced to sell!!

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing deal. Would jump on this in a heartbeat if I was in the market for one.

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing deal. Would jump on this in a heartbeat if I was in the market for one.
Thank you,:kiss2: I am surprised that it has not sold yet considering I have it priced so reasonable..:confused: I have seen some rings similar to this priced about double what I am asking.. I am actually taking a loss on it for the price that I have it listed at..

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping-Still available for sale!;)2 Needs a good home..

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! I cannot believe they haven't been snatched up yet!

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful! I cannot believe they haven't been snatched up yet!

:kiss2:Thank you. I honestly don't know why either because if I was trying to find a great deal on a genuine diamond wedding set, I would love to be able to find one at this price!=)2 Gosh I am having a hard time just getting a Moissanite Ring made for much less than this and these are real diamonds, LOL!!

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping- No bad vibes with this set. Me and my husband have been very happily married for 26 years.. I just wanted something bigger!=)2

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful rings. Are they resizeable up to 8.5 or do the stones go all the way around?

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings. Are they resizeable up to 8.5 or do the stones go all the way around?

Thank you very much!:saint:
No these are not eternity rings. The stones do not go all the way around and there is a good amount of area at the bottom where these could definitely be resized within reason. I would say no more than 1-2 sizes up or down. It shouldn't be a problem at all.=)2 There are a few videos listed within the details of the listing towards the bottom where I do turn the rings over to show the bottom area. I am also attaching photos of the bottoms of the bands to show that they are not eternity rings and can be resized by any experienced jeweler. These photos are highly magnified.. The light surface scratches from normal wear can be easily buffed out by your local jeweler.;)2 Hope this helps!

RingSet5.jpg

RingSet3.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results