shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone seen a ring like this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
So, now I am trying to figure out what band to get to wear with my halo. I purchased a 1mm space wg ring, bc I know I want some type of eternity band. I saw this ring on the internet and like it alot, but it''s CZ, and I haven''t found one like it that has diamonds. Does anyone know of a jeweler who carries something similar to this?

ann1band.jpg

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hey casondra16,

Brian Gavin Designs can do it for you.

Check out this thread

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Brian Gavin Diamonds did one exactly like that for me only with sapphires in the rounds rather than all diamonds.

IMG_4489.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think you need a spacer band with that one since it is all metal and no prongs or girdle of stone showing.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2010 10:12:36 AM
Author: luv2sparkle
I don''t think you need a spacer band with that one since it is all metal and no prongs or girdle of stone showing.
What she said.
1.gif

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/7/2010 10:07:18 AM
Author: Kismet
Brian Gavin Diamonds did one exactly like that for me only with sapphires in the rounds rather than all diamonds.

IMG_4489.jpg
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! I''ve looked at some with diamond/sapphire combo''s bc that is our daughter''s b-day!!!

casondra16

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/7/2010 10:13:46 AM
Author: geckodani

Date: 1/7/2010 10:12:36 AM
Author: luv2sparkle
What she said.
1.gif
Thanks! I really like the look of all the stacked bands (a plain band w/eternity band are my fav).

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Blue Nile has this one.

AB59500300_main.jpeg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love that Brian Gavin Ring, it''s on my long list of jewelry to buy when I have more disposible income:) Ditto that you do not need to wear a spacer with that ring, and ditto that Brian Gavin I think makes the most fluid and graceful version I''ve seen!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Wow Kismet, I LOVE that ring! I''ve always been a huge fan of sapphires & diamonds, but that yellow gold (which I dont usually love) makes it so much more interesting!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Adwar alsomakes a casting that is like the one that lknvb4 posted, so you can ask WF or BGD to call in the casting and make one just like that with bead set diamonds, This option is less expensive than total custom, which Kismet''s ring would be.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2010 11:42:41 AM
Author: Erinleigh
Wow Kismet, I LOVE that ring! I''ve always been a huge fan of sapphires & diamonds, but that yellow gold (which I dont usually love) makes it so much more interesting!
2nd. The yellow gold creates such a warm & rich contrast to the diamonds/sapphires.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I love the look of actually using marquise stones, rather than just rounds in a marquise bezel. I wonder how much that affects the price?

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Beverly K makes one similar.....visit the Pearlmans website. Beautiful ring!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2010 12:50:39 PM
Author: EHR2009
I love the look of actually using marquise stones, rather than just rounds in a marquise bezel. I wonder how much that affects the price?

The G/H SI marquises are .10ct each and I think were around $125/per. I imagine it would be cheaper to have marquise sapphires and round diamonds. The sapphires are 2.5mm but I don''t know how that translates to diamond weight.

moobaby

Rough_Rock
That looks similar to the wedding band I helped my sister in law pick. Here''s a pic of her set:

kimcaohandshot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results