shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know anything about.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shine4me

Rough_Rock
My boss is looking at rings for his wife and I''m trying to steer him in the right direction. He was looking at Kingofjewelry.com and I think mainly attracted by their prices. Their return policy is a thirty day return so that is a plus but.... Does anyone know anything about this site or can you give me any advice on what to tell him? If you could check it out for me that would be greatly appreciated!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't find any RB stone of decent proportions for the 1-1.1c range. Seems like they got the left overs stones, didn't even bother to compare the prices.

shine4me

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply. Thats what I figured and I''m guessing that will be the same outcome for the emerald cut diamonds as well?

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
For emerald cut, if you buying online, you will need a vendor that can provide ASET image, multiple images and a sarin scan of the stone. Not sure if this vendor can provide anything.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results