shape
carat
color
clarity

bad ebay seller back

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to rehash an old topic but the ebay name is rollergem13 this person has been kicked off three times and comes back under a different name each time..his tanzanite is iolite..his chrome diopside is glass...this person is selling that libyan glass stuff..I can tell it''s the same exact person...he/she is from the same location, San francisco..they are selling the exact same material..the ads are the same...just different pics and a different name..this seller only has 6 feedback so far...same person coming back time and time again and ripping folks off...granted I may be wrong but i find it odd that they are selling the EXACT same material..the EXACT same rough..the EXACT smae cut stones..just erks me...make sure none of you ladies or gents buys any of his tanzanite or chrome diopside

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the warning Amguy.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks for the heads up. Are you going to report to ebay again?

ETA: just wondering can you "buy" and not report a negative feedback? not actually buy anything? or is this a no no?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is bad news; can eBay not police these types of scams by the same outfits a little better? Is there a way to be able to track the same perpetrators to prevent them from returning time and again?

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
I have reported it to ebay already as has a few other people. It''s that same person as we talked about under "blocked by seller" thread. I was just checking out tanzanite rough in the wee hours of the morning and noticiced familiar ad..did some snooping and recognized all the same items..exact same ad under the libiyan desert glass..word for word..just like it was posted on here....I just wanted to make sure none of you or anybody else gets ripped...those 1ct. tanzanite cut stones sure do look like tanzanite and the chrome diopside sure looks good..but they are all fake

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Ha Ha got them kicked off today...I spent last night(well early this morning) and today contacting folks and other buyers off his stuff and we got him kicked off with only 9 sales..did good this time...i also contacted a few of the purchasers of his items and one just responded back saying she had her chrome diopside checked today and it was glass...she was extremely thanksful to me for letting her know...since he only had 6 feedback they had put all money on a hold for 21 days so she will get her money back...YESSS..strike up another wuin for amguy...defender of justice..fighter of of seller crime, and overall goofball....
14.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/4/2009 8:05:33 PM
Author: amethystguy
Ha Ha got them kicked off today...I spent last night(well early this morning) and today contacting folks and other buyers off his stuff and we got him kicked off with only 9 sales..did good this time...i also contacted a few of the purchasers of his items and one just responded back saying she had her chrome diopside checked today and it was glass...she was extremely thanksful to me for letting her know...since he only had 6 feedback they had put all money on a hold for 21 days so she will get her money back...YESSS..strike up another wuin for amguy...defender of justice..fighter of of seller crime, and overall goofball....
14.gif
Good for you Amguy for being a concerned member of the ebay community!!
9.gif

Where''s that purple cape?
2.gif

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
it''s at the dry cleaners...please note i don''t spell that bad..i get to typing so fast and I don''t check my typing before I post....

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
You do us all a great service Amguy, thankyou.

BTW, you do look good in that cape, have you got purple boots to match?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kudos and hurrah to the purple caped crusader!
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
hrmm..amguy I admire what you do with these ebay scamsters and think
it''s great you keep us in the loop..
but where do you find the time?!

Me thinks ebay should be offering you a job as a PI, lol..

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
This bad seller is back with the same items, same rip-offs, same frauds, same ads(gemboss15 and rollergem13). this is getting ridiculous. new ebay name: be_positive18
They are back once again ripping off folks...only 1 feedback so far. If you have a minute today please take the time to report this person to ebay. It only takes a few minutes and it will save a few poor souls from getting glass and making this person rich. After speaking with this poor lady from his last tirade under the name rollergem13 and I feel it''''s a duty to save others from this. She was apprehensive when i tod her to go get her diopside tested..she came back just horrified that it turned out to be glass. This could have been any one of us..so please stop this fraud and take a minute to contact ebay and maybe even the seller to let them know what you think. Sorry to keep rehashing this topic but every time this scumbag comes back i will be here ready to pounce

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/23/2009 5:48:43 AM
This bad seller is back with the same items, same rip-offs, same frauds, same ads(gemboss15 and rollergem13). this is getting ridiculous. new ebay name: be_positive18
They are back once again ripping off folks...only 1 feedback so far. If you have a minute today please take the time to report this person to ebay. It only takes a few minutes and it will save a few poor souls from getting glass and making this person rich. After speaking with this poor lady from his last tirade under the name rollergem13 and I feel it''s a duty to save others from this. She was apprehensive when i tod her to go get her diopside tested..she came back just horrified that it turned out to be glass. This could have been any one of us..so please stop this fraud and take a minute to contact ebay and maybe even the seller to let them know what you think. Sorry to keep rehashing this topic but every time this scumbag comes back i will be here ready to pounce
Hey AMguy-

can you post a link to how to report here, It might help others as well. Or do you call ?

Wow Amguy, that is comepletely .. well.. just so GREAT of you to watch out for this guy, not once but several times. Ebay should pay you!!
27.gif

Just wanted to say thank you!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think i can link directly to the ebay page because it''s an email and PS won''t allow emails posted even though it is ebay...you can contact ebay from the help pages..i have a few other folks who are on it so hopefully we will be good...i contacted him last night(after i blocked of course) and told him he can''t fool us..we have you again it''s time to stop ripping people off with your knowingly fraudulent selling...same guy with the libyan desert glass..which i don''t have a problem along with a few of his other items but it''s the tanzanite rough and cut stones and the chrome diopside..he states those as real/natural when in fact they are not..that was how he got kicked off the first time without me even having a hand in it..i helped this last time
the key is his tanzanite rough..i find him every time with that...all you need to do is either contact ebay via email from the help pages or go to either the chrome diopside or the tanzanite cut stone or even the rough and click the REPORT THIS ITEM..

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2009 12:22:26 PM
I don''t think i can link directly to the ebay page because it''s an email and PS won''t allow emails posted even though it is ebay...you can contact ebay from the help pages..i have a few other folks who are on it so hopefully we will be good...i contacted him last night(after i blocked of course) and told him he can''t fool us..we have you again it''s time to stop ripping people off with your knowingly fraudulent selling...same guy with the libyan desert glass..which i don''t have a problem along with a few of his other items but it''s the tanzanite rough and cut stones and the chrome diopside..he states those as real/natural when in fact they are not..that was how he got kicked off the first time without me even having a hand in it..i helped this last time
the key is his tanzanite rough..i find him every time with that...all you need to do is either contact ebay via email from the help pages or go to either the chrome diopside or the tanzanite cut stone or even the rough and click the REPORT THIS ITEM..
I see he is branching out into spinel and green prasiolite. Did he have that before or do you think this is the new tanzanite and chrome diopside?

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
oh i doidn''t see the spinel..will have to look at that one..he had the prasolite before..i assume it''s glass but not sure..he seems to use a lot of green cut stones..it''s just a shame..

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks for the heads up amguy I saw the pics...they were really laughable. I can understand falling for a really good pic of a stone, but those? oh wow, hideous!

-A

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
[as he slowly puts his cape back up in the closet he brushes off the dust and dirt and grime from a hard days work] Got this seller booted...YES..the same one I have been ranting about who has come back 3 times under different names selling blatently fake stones..gemboss, rollergem, and finally be_positive18..all the same person..infoemd 8 buyers of his/hers that there stones were fake..3 folks had them looked at and turned out to be fake..the blue spinel(new one) and of course the tanzanite and chrome diopside..took a little longer this time than before......alright whos next..???

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
WOOHOO! Congratulations!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/28/2009 11:08:33 PM
[as he slowly puts his cape back up in the closet he brushes off the dust and dirt and grime from a hard days work] Got this seller booted...YES..the same one I have been ranting about who has come back 3 times under different names selling blatently fake stones..gemboss, rollergem, and finally be_positive18..all the same person..infoemd 8 buyers of his/hers that there stones were fake..3 folks had them looked at and turned out to be fake..the blue spinel(new one) and of course the tanzanite and chrome diopside..took a little longer this time than before......alright whos next..???

Way to go Amethystguy! I applaud all of your efforts. Thanks for keeping us informed!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your hard work, Caped Crusader. I’m pretty surprised how resilient these scammers are. They are like the Energizer Bunny that keeps on going.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice one Amguy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results