shape
carat
color
clarity

12 Step Recovery Program For Web Addicts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
12 Step Recovery Program For Web Addicts
I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my PAPER newspaper like I used to, before the Web.

I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing.

I will get dressed before noon.

I will make an attempt to clean the house, wash clothes, and plan dinner before even thinking of the Web.

I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate few friends and family that are Web-deprived.

I will call someone on the phone who I cannot contact via the Web.

I will read a book... if I still remember how.

I will listen to those around me about their needs and stop telling them to turn the TV down so I can hear the music on the Web.

I will not be tempted during TV commercials to check for email.

I will try and get out of the house at least once a week, if it is necessary or not.

I will remember that my bank is not forgiving if I forget to balance my checkbook because I was too busy on the Web.

Last, but not least, I will remember that I must go to bed sometime... and the Web will always be there tomorrow!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear.
I''m reading this on my laptop with my right hand, while I''m running through a forest in World of Warcraft on my tower computer using my left hand.
I may need that 12 step program!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Love the list Sadly very true of me
38.gif

Indie how do you like W. O . W one of my friends got hooked onto everquest when I was taking care of my mil.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually taught myself to eat with my other hand so I can use the mouse during meals...

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I love WOW! It''s a great deal of fun but time consuming since it''s so big.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I think i will have to try it out WOW then Thanks for the info

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
So much for my great ideas for married life after Strm goes to work....giggle
9.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I am reading this with a cup of coffee on my mousepad and a muffin in one hand LOL.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 6:03:06 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
I actually taught myself to eat with my other hand so I can use the mouse during meals...

I took the opposite approach, I learned how to use the mouse with my other hand and am pretty good about typing www.pricescope.com/idealbb with just my left hand.

...as I sit here with my breakfast and my coffee, not using a knife or a fork (hey, who needs to with an egg sandwich and an orange?), in my pajamas at 11:29 am, before cleaning the house/planning dinner/etc, and after being online until about 2 am last "night". The only thing in my defense is that it's a holiday. Haha.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I think I need a few extra steps.
emembarrassed.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Sign me up. Although I am making an effort to read things made from paper more often. LOL.

DG

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Strm, this is great! How sad that so many apply to me
2.gif
It's also bad when you are on a wireless network and a laptop, because I just watch tv and surf for way too long
3.gif

Hopes

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/14/2007 6:22:32 PM
Author: IndieJones
I love WOW! It''s a great deal of fun but time consuming since it''s so big.
I love it, too! My fiance actually went out at midnight and bought us our copies of the expansion! My blood elf is so pretty. :razz:

It really brings us together in a lot of ways... teamwork, communication and spending time together... the ol'' geeky way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results