shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash trade-in policy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a question for WF and it is the weekend and I don''t want to wait for the answer
11.gif
, so I thought I would post here to see if anyone could help!

Will WF allow me to trade in a single diamond worth, say, $2500 for multiple smaller ct. weight diamonds that collectively cost, say, $3000? Or will they only allow a single diamond to be traded in for a single diamond of greater value?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
**bump**

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know--good question!

So...you thinking 5 stone??
31.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Hello lovely dreamer!

I don't want to speak for Whiteflash, but I asked the same question a few months ago and was politely told no. It would seem you can only trade in your existing diamond for another single diamond of greater (or equal?) value.

E B

Ideal_Rock
While we''re discussing WFs trade-in policies, does anyone know if they still have the 70 percent buy-back policy? I couldn''t find anything about buy-back on their website.

(I apologize for the mini-threadjack!
12.gif
)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 4:40:51 PM
Author: EBree
Hello lovely dreamer!

I don''t want to speak for Whiteflash, but I asked the same question a few months ago and was politely told no. It would seem you can only trade in your existing diamond for another single diamond of greater (or equal?) value.
This sounds very likely and is what I sort of suspected...

Coati I was thinking five-stone! But if what EBree said is right I guess I will have to wait on that one! I have a .80ct right now and I am having *shrinkage* and am struggling a little with whether I want to upgrade and whether or not I will be able to get the finger presence I want with the type of upgrade I can realistically afford and justify!
2.gif
I also like wearing just one ring on my finger and though a 5-stone would give me great coverage and would also allow me to wear one ring on my ring finger. Oh well, I guess I will have to keep thinking and planning... how aweful right?
3.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Allison!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 7:45:04 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Coati I was thinking five-stone! But if what EBree said is right I guess I will have to wait on that one! I have a .80ct right now and I am having *shrinkage* and am struggling a little with whether I want to upgrade and whether or not I will be able to get the finger presence I want with the type of upgrade I can realistically afford and justify!
2.gif
I also like wearing just one ring on my finger and though a 5-stone would give me great coverage and would also allow me to wear one ring on my ring finger. Oh well, I guess I will have to keep thinking and planning... how aweful right?
3.gif

Aw D! We think alike.
1.gif

Allison--Thanks for the info!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 7:45:04 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

2.gif
3.gif

I was also thinking five-stone! Bummer. Maybe they'll have a policy change in the next few months? A gal can dream...
12.gif

Thank you for the quick answer, Allison!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results