shape
carat
color
clarity

101 year old lady attacked

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
29.gif
No words

29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

The scum of the earth.

I know it''s not right to punch anyone at all, but how could someone punch an old lady in the face? It boggles the mind.
8.gif

Defies belief. If we PS''ers got hold of the culprit, I''m sure we''d sort him out once and for all... and he''d deserve it!

No words. I hope they catch him!!!
29.gif

*M*

Sometimes, I just hate people.
38.gif

I will just never understand how a person can do that to another human being. I mean how sick and demented can you be? To do that to an elderly person on top of that......ugh......just a repulsive human being.

Reports like this make me incredibly sad. How someone could be so cruel and evil to do something like this - especially to an elderly person defies belief. This world really gets to me sometimes.
8.gif

Date: 3/11/2007 12:16:06 AM
Author: MiniMouse
Defies belief. If we PS'ers got hold of the culprit, I'm sure we'd sort him out once and for all... and he'd deserve it!
hear that....
he deserves a beat down followed by tar and feathers followed by 230 grains of lead by cranial injection at 850fps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP