shape
carat
color
clarity

10-day forecast!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
Well, I can officially see the anticipated forecast for my wedding day on 3/14...

a high of 44, low of 28 and 60% chance of snow showers.

I know that the 10-day forecasts are predictions and can pretty quickly change, but I am thinking I may need something a little warmer on my shoulders for the outside parts of the day...

I loooove
30.gif
the faux-fur white stoles/shrugs, but I know I''d have to make one if I wanted it. This weekend is going to be extremely busy with wedding stuff as well, but should I try to find time for one last project? Is the benefit greater than the effort?

Or should I just suck it up and go forth as planned and just be cold if it snows? haha

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
Wow, that is fabulous!
30.gif

I don''t think I can spring that much money on something like that though unfortunately, and I''m pretty handy with a sewing machine, so I figure I can make something relatively simple.

Did you get good use out of it?

I always figured that I could just wrap myself totally in my veil!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Darn, wish I could send it to you. It''s just sitting in my closet.

I guess it was a splurge, but I''m a Florida girl and I don''t do cold very well. I considered it a necessity!

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
I guess in chicago i''m sorta used to the cold. I can only imagine what the cold must feel like to a florida-girl!

those links are great - I appreciate the search! I guess I should figure out pretty quick whether it''s worth it or not to have warm shoulders!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
my girlfriend got married in chicago and wore one... she got some GREAT shots in black and white... she looked fab... very old hollywood glam. The wrap and the caged veil... just gave a look.

I wouldn''t let a little cold bother you though... you''ll have a HUSBAND TO SNUGGLE WITH!
9.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
EBAY! They have a ton of them and can rush ship if needed...though I think mine came in about a week. Depends on the seller. But they''re around $30.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results