shape
carat
color
clarity

10-10-10 Brides check in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I know the date is popular because we called many places, who were already booked. We''ve secured our church and venue, but I was wondering who all the 10-10-10 brides are.

We''ll be having a not-so-big-fat Greek Orthodox wedding in Randolph, NJ and a Greek reception in Mountain Lakes.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hoo!!! That would be me!!! We are getting married in Puerto Vallarta!!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I am a 10-10-10 bride as well!
9.gif
We are getting married in Riverside, California at The Historic Mission Inn!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 6:35:44 PM
Author: missjaxon
9.gif
missjaxon...that is awesome! I LOVE the Mission Inn. If I was getting married here in Cali it would''ve been one of my top choices. Good thing I''m not, or we might be dukin'' it out! LOL!!!!
3.gif
I really love the spanish hacienda feel...that is what I''m going for, but in Mexico!

You''ll have to share all your details!!
9.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 7:04:00 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love

9.gif

missjaxon...that is awesome! I LOVE the Mission Inn. If I was getting married here in Cali it would''ve been one of my top choices. Good thing I''m not, or we might be dukin'' it out! LOL!!!!
3.gif
I really love the spanish hacienda feel...that is what I''m going for, but in Mexico!

9.gif

lol Rock_of_Love, I have already had to duke it out with a few other brides and I lost! Okay well I didn''t lose but they changed staff and the lady who was taking care of my wedding left, didn''t inform us and the replacement booked up my date. So to make it up to us they are letting us get married in the chapel on 10/10/10 in a private ceremony free of charge and we are having the wedding the next day with a do over ceremony in front of our guest and a reception. I was pretty sad at first but it is all working out and I am very happy that my official wedding date/anniversary will still be 10/10/10.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
10-10-10 bride PRESENT!

Did anyone send save the dates yet?!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
we would''ve picked 10-10-10 until we found out it was a Sunday! (and our church doesn''t do Sunday weddings...
8.gif
)

congratulations to all you perfect-10 ladies!!! that''s a really beautiful date!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
LOL, I so wanted a "Perfect 10" wedding, but given that it''s IMF Weekend, it was a no go!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/8/2009 1:15:27 PM
Author: megumic
10-10-10 bride PRESENT!

Did anyone send save the dates yet?!

I haven''t yet, but am sending them out by the end of this month. I know most people would consider it super early, but my guests have already been asking for them and it is a destination wedding and 98% of our guests will need time to book time off and save up not only for travel expenses but also for their holiday. Many of our guests are planning on doing Disneyland and all of the fun attractions along with a few who are planning to include Las Vegas in their travel itinerary. How far are all of you in your planning? I would love to hear all the details.
9.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
We''ll be sending ours out at the end of the month. I agree it''s "early", but then again it''s a good way to give the out-of-towner''s a head''s up. I have a feeling that a lot of the people who have to travel won''t come. Let''s face it, the economy is leaving everyone''s wallets a bit light these days, but for those who really want to be there a ten month notice may help them budget for the trip.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/7/2009 10:01:52 PM

Date: 11/7/2009 7:04:00 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love

9.gif

3.gif

9.gif

lol Rock_of_Love, I have already had to duke it out with a few other brides and I lost! Okay well I didn''t lose but they changed staff and the lady who was taking care of my wedding left, didn''t inform us and the replacement booked up my date. So to make it up to us they are letting us get married in the chapel on 10/10/10 in a private ceremony free of charge and we are having the wedding the next day with a do over ceremony in front of our guest and a reception. I was pretty sad at first but it is all working out and I am very happy that my official wedding date/anniversary will still be 10/10/10.
Oh man, missjaxon! What a story!! Ugh! That would''ve REALLY pissed me off...as I''m sure it did you! At least they are making accomodations, but why didn''t they just move the other brides??? You had it first!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I''m hoping to send out my Save-the-Dates verrrry soooon! Just waiting for my invitation designer to finish them. They were complete except I forgot to add that I wanted the return address pre-printed on the envelopes...so she''s just finishing them up.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
They didn''t move the other brides because my wedding is going to be a small intimate wedding and naturally they want to book the bigger weddings in the spaces. That is just how it works. It isn''t really fair, but they have made things better and I truly am happy with how things are turning out and that is all that matters!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results