shape
carat
color
clarity

1 may be the loneliest number...but #14 is the LUCKIEST!! :)

audball

Ideal_Rock
Signing off at #14!!!!!

Engaged! Story and more pics to come....for now, some quick shots for you!

pc210101.jpeg

pc210107.jpeg

pc210110.jpeg

resizedimage951356147664038.jpg

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Re: 1 may be the loneliest number...but #14 is the LUCKIEST!

WOOOHOOO FINALLLYYYY!!!! Everything is completely gorgeous and beautiful, INCLUDING YOU!!! SO happy for you my dear! Can't wait to hear the story

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!?

Congratulations and best wishes Aud and Andrew! :appl: :appl:

Also, from the 'Lucky LIW Number' thread:

audball|1346618304|3261421 said:
I'm going to go with #14. The 14th is our anniversary, lots of ladies have come off at #14 (including our most recent!) AND that gives me about 9 more spots to go.

:naughty:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats, my dear! I'm so thrilled for you! Happy you are engaged to the man of your dreams, and happy that you finally get to wear that gorgeous sparkly!!! :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Congrats audball!!!!! You know you couldn't have a better group of ladies to support you!!!!

boysenberry

Rough_Rock

CONGRATS!!! :appl: So you did get your 12/21/12 proposal!! And I'm so glad you got the mani beforehand - rock and nails both look awesome :D

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock

Squeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it aud, I knew it! Beautiful pictures, and I can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock

Oooh My GOooosh! This is the happiest news I seen today! :appl: Sooo happy for you! He did it before Christmas!!! Congratssss! :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YAY!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock

Congrats Audball and Andrew!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: I wish y'all a lifetime of happiness, laughter, and love!!! Cannot wait to hear about how he proposed!!!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

Ah!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for more pics and story!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations!!! oh my --- so happy for you!!!! WOO HOO!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Love that proposal setting - where is it? your back yard?? very cool with the lights on the tree and the 'band' at the edge of the seating area!

So exciting - best christmas ever, right??? :bigsmile:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock

So happy for you Audball! It looks perfect!

Cant wait to hear the story. :appl:

Congratulations to you and Andrew!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations!!! How exciting! The ring looks gorgeous. Can't wait for the SMTB thread!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay, Audball! Congratulations to you and Andrew!!! :appl: :appl:

Beautiful ring, and you posted a fire shot so soon. Can't wait to hear the deets.

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: :appl:

Finally!!! Congrats!!!!! STORY!!!! :naughty:

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations, audball! I'm glad your wait is finally over. Looking forward to reading the story.

liz

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock

congrats! :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock

Thank you everyone, SO MUCH! We are so happy.

Here's the story! I'll take more PS approved pictures of the bling as soon as I have some time and will do an appropriate SMTB thread!

THE STORY! :)

We had an absolutely beautiful day together yesterday. We spent the entire day together. We slept in which was lovely. After we got up (late), we went up to Starbucks for our favorite holiday treats and came home to drink them with Christmas cookies...yeah, breakfast of champions! Hah.

After we finished, we put on How the Grinch Stole Christmas and watched it in the background while we were making our gingerbread house for this year. Lots of fun and got it made all cute like! After we were done, we took pictures of our little Christmas display that includes our tree, ornaments for the pets, our first ornament, all our cards, the gingerbread house, our new Charlie Brown Christmas figurine, our stockings, and of course, our new Christmas pickle!

We then settled in to watch another movie on the couch to just snuggle and relax before getting ready to go out. We watched Christmas with the Kranks...love that movie! We took our time getting ready to go out. We had reservations at a super nice fresh seafood restaurant on the water in Indian Rocks Beach called Salt Rock Grill. OMG it was delicious. We had a nice little table (inside) but right down by the window closest to the water. It was a beautiful view of the sunset while we had our feast! We decided to share an entree and get an appetizer so we could try lots of things. We had an appetizer called the Kingston Trio which were kabobs of filet mignon, chicken, and pork tenderloin served on a firey display cast iron rack. It was served with a spicy Thai peanut sauce and cucumber ribbons. Yum. The entree we decided to share was Alaskan King Crab Legs. They saw the legs in half and wood fire grill them. OMG awesome. We also got some panko crusted shrimp that they served with an amazing spicy/sweet sauce and garlic red mashed potatoes. Mmmm.

After our feast, we headed, once again, to Starbucks. This time, for hot cocoa. We got our hot chocolates and then headed over to the Florida Botanical Gardens for the Christmas Lights show. They decorate the 35 acre gardens top to bottom with over half a million lights in all sorts of colors. It was amazingly beautiful. We walked through sipping our hot cocoa for about an hour and were only part way through the walking paths. The weather was PERFECTION. That last week it has been 80+ degrees and yesterday it finally felt like Christmastime. The weather got no warmer than 60 degrees. There was almost no wind and it was just amazing. We needed our heavier jackets, but didn't need gloves (thank goodness!) and were comfortably cool without being shivery or chattery.

About half way through the gardens we found an amazing tree that was right on a little lake that had a fountain. The tree was lit up with purple Christmas lights which we loved because it's not a common color you see in Christmas light displays. As if waiting there perfectly just for us, off the beaten path in a surprisingly quiet and secluded area, were two adirondack chairs facing the beautiful fountain that was lit up red/green under the twinkly purple lights wrapping every branch of the tree. We sat in the chairs and talked for 15 minutes or so. Linked arms, snuggled, and just enjoyed the amazing view and the beautiful lights and weather.

He started saying lots of sweet things and I got butterflies in my stomach! He said how I made him so happy, that he's never been happier. That he knew I was his future and that he knew we'd spend the rest of our lives together. He said he couldn't imagine spending his life with anyone else. He then got out of his chair, down on one knee, and told me he was ready for us to take the next step. He pulled the ring box out of his pocket, opened the box and said, "Sabrina, will you marry me?" and I smiled so big and said Yes! He then put the ring on my finger and we hugged, we kissed, and we enjoyed the moment. He told me how he'd told his family earlier that week and that everyone was very happy for us. It still feels surreal! It was such a magical moment and just so perfect. I couldn't be happier with how it happened.

We stayed there in those chairs for awhile longer before getting up to finish the rest of the walking paths and see the rest of the lights. We called/texted immediate family in the car on the way home so we could post pictures and update Facebook immediately! The outpouring of love and support has been amazing. His Mom called me today to welcome me to the family. She's so ecstatic. As is my Mom, and my sisters. Everyone has been amazing. Andrew is amazing. And I'm insanely happy.

I hope this is detailed enough for you all! ;-)

So, the purple tree posted above is at the Florida Botanical Gardens and is where it happened. Right there in those chairs! The kissing picture and the one after is me sitting in his lap shortly after the proposal. And the last picture is a quickie cell phone shot his sister requested!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:halo: How perfect was that!!!??? That's fantastic - and yes indeed, a wonderfully detailed report!!!

Congratulations - you two were made for each other and I wish you a lifetime of happiness! May you always be as in love, as you are today!

boysenberry

Rough_Rock

Ahhh what a great story!! That is the perfect balance of super romantic but also very natural and not overdone/trying too hard, you know? So did he know those chairs would be there or was he just carrying the ring around waiting for the right moment/location?

Congrats again!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

audball

Ideal_Rock

More pictures!

pc210002.jpeg

pc210027.jpeg

pc210039.jpeg

audball

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1356204591|3338141 said:
:halo: How perfect was that!!!??? That's fantastic - and yes indeed, a wonderfully detailed report!!!

Congratulations - you two were made for each other and I wish you a lifetime of happiness! May you always be as in love, as you are today!
Thank you! It really was perfect. :love:

audball

Ideal_Rock

boysenberry|1356204619|3338142 said:
Ahhh what a great story!! That is the perfect balance of super romantic but also very natural and not overdone/trying too hard, you know? So did he know those chairs would be there or was he just carrying the ring around waiting for the right moment/location?

Congrats again!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Thank you! I couldn't be happier with how it panned out. He had no idea the chairs would be there. Neither of us had ever been to the gardens ever, let alone during the Christmas light show. Right spot at the right time! He was carrying the ring around in his left jacket pocekt (I should have caught on when he kept having me walk on his right side! :razz: ). Love how/where it happened.

audball

Ideal_Rock

More pics of the lights! This was all before the proposal.

pc210052.jpeg

pc210061.jpeg

pc210072.jpeg

pc210084.jpeg

audball

Ideal_Rock

More!

pc210087.jpeg

pc210094.jpeg

pc210096.jpeg

pc210095.jpeg

audball

Ideal_Rock

:))

_34.jpeg

pc210123.jpeg

pc210124.jpeg

pc210129.jpeg

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a wonderful and relaxing day from start to finish, Sabrina. The food you had for dinner sounded delicious and in a great setting. And such a nice idea to deck out the already beautiful botanical gardens with Christmas lights. Andrew's proposal and setting was perfect! Plus, you can go back to the proposal site each year as a holiday tradition. Great job, Andrew!

Best wishes to both of you for a happy life together.

Now I want to go watch Christmas with the Kranks again. Love the Christmas pickle. :)

audball

Ideal_Rock

Last few :))

pc210149.jpeg

pc210153.jpeg

pc210136.jpeg

pc210141.jpeg

audball

Ideal_Rock

mary poppins|1356205597|3338154 said:
What a wonderful and relaxing day from start to finish, Sabrina. The food you had for dinner sounded delicious and in a great setting. And such a nice idea to deck out the already beautiful botanical gardens with Christmas lights. Andrew's proposal and setting was perfect! Plus, you can go back to the proposal site each year as a holiday tradition. Great job, Andrew!

Best wishes to both of you for a happy life together.

Now I want to go watch Christmas with the Kranks again. Love the Christmas pickle. :)
Thanks mp! I'm so glad we'll have a memorable and beautiful place to return to and reminisce! Thank you for the best wishes =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results