shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 1 ct Lab Diamond Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I have a 1 ct IGI certified lab diamond pendant (14k YG). The chain is 10k YG but the little hoop part you use to close it up broke off. There’s nothing wrong with it otherwise. I just haven’t bothered to fix it and I don’t care to, so there’s no point in keeping it. There’s an inclusion that’s visible to the eye. It took me a bit to find it but I had the jeweler cover it with a prong, so no pics unfortunately. I lost my loupe so here’s my best attempt at photos. Asking $325 F&F + shipping.

Contact me here:

IMG_1575.jpeg IMG_1572.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1574.jpeg
    IMG_1574.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1573.jpeg
    IMG_1573.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 20

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
I have a 1 ct IGI certified lab diamond pendant (14k YG). The chain is 10k YG but the little hoop part you use to close it up broke off. There’s nothing wrong with it otherwise. I just haven’t bothered to fix it and I don’t care to, so there’s no point in keeping it. There’s an inclusion that’s visible to the eye. It took me a bit to find it but I had the jeweler cover it with a prong, so no pics unfortunately. I lost my loupe so here’s my best attempt at photos. Asking $325 F&F + shipping.

Contact me here:

IMG_1575.jpeg IMG_1572.jpeg

Hi! I will take it--assuming there is no blue or gray (or other) color nuance? Thanks! I will message you on LT.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Sold. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results