shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 1.87ct (GIA) F-SI2 Pear-Cut Diamond Platinum Collet-Style Ring

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am parting with my 1.95ctw (GIA) F-SI2 Pear-Cut Diamond Platinum Ring (size 7.75 and resizable)!

IMG_4218.jpeg

SPECS:

Center Stone = 1.87ct (GIA) F-SI2 Pear-Cut Diamond – super pretty and very white – eyeclean – at 10.45 x 8.60 x 3.61mm it faces up huge – I bought this diamond loose from Alex Park for $9,315 ($9,000 + $315 PayPal Fee). Here's a link to his video of the stone:

and here's a pic I took of the loose diamond before it was set:

1706223996973.jpeg

GIA snippet.png

Setting = David Klass made this collet-style ring for me in solid Platinum, weighing 7.5 grams, with 0.08ctw F/VS melee, in ring size 7.75 (easily resizable), which cost $1,400.

DKPV2021___11__16____96714____96714.jpg

DKPV2021___11__16____96714____96714-4.jpg

If you're interested, please contact me through one of my LT listings: https://loupetroop.com/users/marymm

$7,300 via PayPal F&F

My preference is to sell to PSers via PayPal Friends & Family, and my LT listing prices reflect that – but if someone wishes to pay via regular PayPal and will cover the PayPal fees, I’m fine with that too.

Last edited:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning @marymm :wavey: I just sent you an email (directly vs. via LT) to the address noted in your LT listing, as sometimes LT messages can be finicky. Just letting you know in case it winds up in your spam box.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning @marymm :wavey: I just sent you an email (directly vs. via LT) to the address noted in your LT listing, as sometimes LT messages can be finicky. Just letting you know in case it winds up in your spam box.

Hi @the_mother_thing !
We're having a rainy/storm day today and I slept in, I love the sound of rain when I am cozy and warm inside ...

Fyi, I didn't take any videos myself of the pear-cut diamond when it was loose (sorry!), and will reply directly to your email soonish with additional photos.

=)2

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@the_mother_thing -- I just emailed you back -- please let me know if you don't receive it :wavey:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had some requests for outdoor handshots, so here are a couple I just took outside on a sunny day. (Haha, even as I am typing this, the clouds are rolling in and the sun is gone!)

IMG_5555.jpeg

IMG_5556.jpeg

FWIW, my DH has commented more than once that this diamond ring always look good in every light, white and bright :)

Thanks for looking!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results