shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 1.6 ct JbG Antique Oval (GIA H, VS1) + Rose Gold Maytal Hannah Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_5596.PNG Ring.JPG

Just bumping this to note that the ring is now with Erica at LAD and should be up on her site shortly!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
More pics so you can see what she looks like in various different types of lighting - hard to capture on an iPhone!
1.jpeg 2 .jpeg 3.jpeg 4 .jpeg 5.jpeg

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Bumping this again -- I talked to my husband and he is open to selling anywhere in the $8,500 - $9,000 range, so if anyone is interested (or knows of anyone who might be interested), please feel free to make an offer!

This stone is really charming and faces up HUGE for the carat weight; you definitely can't get better finger coverage for this price and stats.

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
This is one of my most favorite rings EVER! I hope she finds a loving home quickly :love: I would definitely buy it if I could!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of my most favorite rings EVER! I hope she finds a loving home quickly :love: I would definitely buy it if I could!

Aww, thank you! I wish I had a little more flexibility on price but I think $8,500 is probably as low as I can go without my husband losing it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results