shape
carat
color
clarity

1.35 cts - White & Cognac Diamond Flexible Ring - Best Offer

Sheherizaad

Shiny_Rock
This ring comes with an appraisal value and proof of genuine diamond grade from Bianca Jewelers in New York City – a jewelry store that’s been in business for over 25 years. The owner is an NYU graduate in Gemology. We would be willing to also take it to any jeweler of your choice (in NYC) for an appraisal for your peace of mind.

This is a size 6 ring that contains 0.64 round white diamonds (G color, VS2 clarity) and .71 round cognac diamonds for a total carat weight of 1.35. The colored diamonds have no grade, but they are clear and high in quality. It is 14kt white gold. Originally bought in the beginning of 2011 before the stark jump in price in melee (smaller diamonds). This ring could easily be bought for $3k today. They are NOT diamond chips and have great brilliance. I can supply more pictures and / or a video upon request.

If you're the type who cannot wear rings because they make you uncomfortable, then this is the ring for you, due to its flexible nature. It would make a beautiful "Right Hand Ring" or even as a wedding band. It will be cleaned and polished for you before your purchase. It can be sized up or down 3 or 4 sizes very easily due to the simple design in the back connecting the cable.

Selling it through eBay for $1150 or Best Offer. Most reasonable offers will be considered so please feel free to make a bid through eBay or through this forum.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-35-Total-Carat-Weight-White-and-Cognac-Diamond-Flexible-Cable-Ring-/290930366138?pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item43bccd16ba

I've sold items before through this site and can supply references. Additionally, my husband's eBay account has EXCELLENT ratings. If you're in NYC, I'd be glad to meet up beforehand so you can inspect it and try it on (in a public place of course, safe for both parties.)

Trying to raise funds for a sibling with cancer, so please if nothing else, your prayers are always welcome.

Thank you for your consideration.

cable_ring_1.jpg

cable_ring_2.jpg

cable_ring_3.jpg

cable_ring_4.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 1.35 cts - White & Cognac Diamond Flexible Ring - Best O

What an unusual design! Good luck with the sale! (and of course on your other request.)

Sheherizaad

Shiny_Rock
Re: 1.35 cts - White & Cognac Diamond Flexible Ring - Best O

Thank you. I'm hoping it sells. The whole family is ttrying to raise funds. She has been let go from her firm and she has two sons. The whole community is rallying behind her but we are a little short hence the need to sell our jewelry.

If anyone could give feedback on the price (even if you're not buying) it would be sincerely appreciated. I originally bought the piece for $2400 and thought my listing price was reasonable?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results