shape
carat
color
clarity

1.315 ACA in Custom Bezel

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Whiteflash "A Cut Above" 1.315 ct diamond, J color, VS2 clarity, set in a custom bezel setting by Brilliantly Engaged.
$7,900

Loupetroop listing:
https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings/1-dot-315-aca-diamond-in-a-custom-bezel-sz-5
ring1.jpg ring2.jpg ring3.jpg ring4.jpg
The diamond measures 7.03 X 7.05 X 4.35

Table is 55.2
Crown angle: 34.7
Pavilion angle: 40.7

This is an extremely clean VS2 with only a tiny needle and a tiny cloud. The diamond is completely eye-clean.

The small table allows the diamond to exhibit lots of fire. It also faces up extremely white for a J color stone. The bezel setting makes the diamond appear much larger than a 1.3 ct and protects the stone.

The setting was custom made by ERD / Brilliantly engaged to replicate like the Tiffany Bezet. It has an 18k gold band with a platinum head. It is in excellent condition and looks identical to the Tiffany and Co. version. This ring with similar specs retailed for over $25,000 at Tiffany's in NYC.

The ring is a size 5 and can be resized. All original packaging, as well as AGS certificate from Whiteflash is included.

I have loved this ring but I'm upgrading to a different cut/ size and I'd hate to destroy this immaculate custom setting.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! :))

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Reduced to $7,400

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Its so gorgeous. I hope you find a buyer soon!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, prinsad and OoohShiny!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:Love this ring

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I messaged you through Loupetroup @omd21
I would like to know if Whiteflash will honour their upgrade policy for an ACA diamond if there’s a change of ownership?
I may or may not upgrade but it’s definitely good to have the option.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to know if Whiteflash will honour their upgrade policy for an ACA diamond if there’s a change of ownership?
I asked WF that question a year ago and they said no :(2

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
I relisted this ring on Loupetroop, reduced for $6,800

Updated link:
**REDUCED** 1.315 ACA Diamond in a Custom Bezel, Sz 4.75 on Loupe Troop

I'm concerned that I did not receive your message. Please let me know if you are still interested.

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Is there another (safe) way for interested parties to contact me? It seems like emails from Loupetroop are not coming through. :confused:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there another (safe) way for interested parties to contact me? It seems like emails from Loupetroop are not coming through. :confused:
Several sellers will list their email addresses in the listing as well since LT emails are not always reliable. If you don’t wish to provide your primary/main address, you could create one that is not personally identifiable just for jewelry contacts.

ETA: I meant list your email address in the LT listing; not on PS, as that is not allowed, IIRC.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
Yes I did message you through LoupeTroop....I don’t think their system works very well. Could you please post your email address on the listing? If that’s allowed?

Thanks so much!

Weecam, I added an email address to the bottom of the description on the listing.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just messaged through LT as well as email about this.... Would love to see if it can work out :) such a gorgeous ring

Golden_bird

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am interested too !! Let’s us plz know if it still for sale

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
@Golden_bird & @hathalove

Thank you so much for asking, since interest had died down since I posted, I’d changed my mind and decided to keep this stone for now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results