shape
carat
color
clarity

1.2ctw Princess and Baguette half eternity in 14k-$849(OBO)

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
I am selling a beautiful 1.2 approx. CTW half eternity with princess and baguette cut diamonds on DevBistro.

I would guess they are G-H VS diamonds with absolutely no black inclusions. The band has 14KT and JX(Mark of Levian possibly) marked on the inside of the ring and the width of the band is 4.2 mm. The ring is a size 5.5 and is fully resizable.

I originally bought is a right hand ring from a friend of mine and since then bought a Cartier trinity band that I don't feel like taking off so this has been sitting in the jewelry box.

I have added some photos of the band and am willing to provide more photos upon request. I have shown the band with my Bvlgari wedding band which is 2.2 mm thick at the widest point and also for you to see the quality of the diamonds.

I accept Paypal only and am willing to part with this for $849(OBO)+$25 shipping/insurance for US buyers. Others please contact me for the shipping charges. Thanks for looking.

The link on DevBistro -
http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...incess-and-Baguette-half-eternity-in-14k.html

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Re: 1.2ctw Princess and Baguette half eternity in 14k-$849(O

5_20.jpg

4_29.jpg

3_36.jpg

2_48.jpg

1_59.jpg

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Is this still for sale?

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Re: 1.2ctw Princess and Baguette half eternity in 14k-$849(O

Yes. But my DB posting may have expired. I will renew it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results