shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 1.28ct GIA Certified Old European Cut Diamond

iridescentfire7

Rough_Rock
Hello!

Up for sale I have a natural loose Old-European-Cut diamond. It was taken out of a vintage ring I had and certified. The original ring was a vintage gypsy ring, but the setting had to essentially be completely cut open so it would take some work to get it wearable again.

Instead of having the setting fixed, I have decided to sell the stone. I actually made the journey down to the GIA headquarters in Carlsbad and submitted the stone in-person, which was so cool!

Anyways, the diamond is a natural antique 1.28ct Old European Cut. The color is M and the clarity is VS2, no fluorescence. Despite its age it still has great fire and personality!

GIA Certificate Validation

Asking is $4800||Loupe Troop Link

IMG_5401.jpg

iridescentfire7

Rough_Rock
Hello!

Up for sale I have a natural loose Old-European-Cut diamond. It was taken out of a vintage ring I had and certified. The original ring was a vintage gypsy ring, but the setting had to essentially be completely cut open so it would take some work to get it wearable again.

Instead of having the setting fixed, I have decided to sell the stone. I actually made the journey down to the GIA headquarters in Carlsbad and submitted the stone in-person, which was so cool!

Anyways, the diamond is a natural antique 1.28ct Old European Cut. The color is M and the clarity is VS2, no fluorescence. Despite its age it still has great fire and personality!

GIA Certificate Validation

Asking is $4800||Loupe Troop Link

IMG_5401.jpg

Price drop to $4200, (OBO)!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results