color
clarity

1.24L AVC pendant

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
Diamond stats:
1.24 L SI1 eye clean AVC from GOG
6.26mm x 6.47mm

I was previously engaged and this diamond was set in a solitaire ring which I had purchased for myself as an upgrade to the sapphire ring that had been given to me in the original proposal. That engagement was broken off and since I had purchased my own upgrade (only a few months before the engagement was broken off) obviously it was mine to keep! After not getting to wear this beauty for way too long (since it was still set in the solitaire and it felt weird wearing it as a RHR), I decided to have it reset into a pendant.

Here is a link to the thread for my solitaire setting (under a different SN - changed after the engagement broke off): [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/horrible-pics-of-my-beautiful-new-gog-fireball.121045/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/horrible-pics-of-my-beautiful-new-gog-fireball.121045/[/URL]

I still have the platinum solitaire setting and I'm actually hoping to put a nice blue sapphire in it someday in the (probably distant) future. Also, my current BF (who is absolutely the man of my dreams!!!) and I are discussing engagement and we are looking at GOG AVR's which is VERY exciting. I can't wait to have the two side by side to compare the sparklies :-)

PICS!!!!

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

more...

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

again

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0251.jpg

sorry the pictures are so large. don't know how to make them smaller.

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0261.JPG

I love that!

Oh, I love the AVC in a pendant, too!!! :love: :appl:

It made a gorgeous pendant!

Love it. So glad you found a way to wear it. That beauty deserves to be seen! Wear it in good health.

looks fabulous on you!!! :love: :love: :love:

beautiful!

beautiful!!! way to give new life to such a beautiful stone :D

It's perfect! Looks so pretty!

thanks so much for all the compliments!! i know it doesn't have the "ideal" status that most of the AVCs do now, but i still absolutely adore it. i'm a sucker for the "ideal" status but honestly, i probably wouldn't even be able to discern very easily in person to the eye the difference. anyway, i'm soo happy i get to wear it again :appl:

Oh my, that's just beautiful!! A very elegant look, I love it!

Its so pretty!

It is beautiful as a solitaire pendant! I am so glad you kept it and put it into something to wear everyday!

I love the chunky goodness.

Lovely pendant! I'm glad the stone is yours to keep.

Beautiful!

What a spectacular stone!!!! :love:

It is so gorgeous~! :naughty:

LOVE :love: :love: :love:

I love the AVC goodness in that pendant. So, so pretty.

Your diamond is beautiful and it looks wonderful in that pendant! :love:

Oooohhh...very pretty :love:

I am wiping the drool off my my keyboard as I type this! Yummy! :love:

Just beautiful!!!! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP