shape
carat
color
clarity

1.16, J-SI1, GIA VG

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

I've got my 1.16, J-SI1 listed here: http://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-diamond/1-dot-16-j-si1-gia-very-good and here: http://diamondbistro.com/category/215/Loose-natural-Diamonds/listings/35615/116,-J-SI1,-GIA-Very-Good.html

I priced it inline with what a few esteemed vendors suggested. I hope to sell so I can upgrade in the next few months. It would make a great center stone for a ring or pendant or for you ladies a side stone for some project :)

I didn't realize how incredibly difficult it would be to photograph but in real life it does sparkle quite a bit. I am entertaining all reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
You're priced a bit high....I just did a quick search on www.jamesallen.com and I can find a diamond same size and better cut for what you're asking for....Normally you can expect a 60% ish return...

makhro82

Shiny_Rock
04diamond<3|1377728930|3511538 said:
You're priced a bit high....I just did a quick search on www.jamesallen.com and I can find a diamond same size and better cut for what you're asking for....Normally you can expect a 60% ish return...

I figured. I thought pricing high would help people to make a more reasonable offer lol. What would you suggest as a good starting price? I have a good feeling that I'm going to end up consigning because it is just too difficult without the great tools and images to really sell it.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
makhro82|1377736433|3511592 said:
04diamond<3|1377728930|3511538 said:

I figured. I thought pricing high would help people to make a more reasonable offer lol. What would you suggest as a good starting price? I have a good feeling that I'm going to end up consigning because it is just too difficult without the great tools and images to really sell it.

Yeah, it can definitely be challenging. I can't tell you what you should charge, but maybe a 1000- 1500 drop would be a good spot. If you want it to sell fast then about 50% would definitely do it for you. If you're not in a hurry then a consignment may be a good option for you. Typically though, whoever you cosign with will take a portion of your sale.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results