shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB 1-1.5 ctw LGD diamond studs or LGD hoops

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Looking for a pair of solitaire LGD studs. Ideally around 1 carat each but open.

I’d also be open to diamond LGD hoops - looking in the 2-3 carat range.

Anyone selling / decluttering something that fits either description?

Last edited:

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, there @Cerulean! Just wanted to confirm you were looking for studs that were 1ct each (so 2ctw) as the title of the post says 1-1.5ctw

I have a pair of 1cttw studs that I purchased from Ritani that I'm considering letting go because they don't get any wear but won't bother you with details if that's not what you're looking for!

Nininchka

Rough_Rock
If Cerulean isn’t interested, I’m looking for stones that size. :) What are the diamonds’ specs?

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
If Cerulean isn’t interested, I’m looking for stones that size. :) What are the diamonds’ specs?

Sure! I'll have to find the certs to confirm but I believe they are HPHT D/E VS1 diamonds; one is .51 carats the other is .52, set in their 14k white gold martini settings, screw back. If there's any interest, I can try to take some shots and share them this weekend.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Hi, there @Cerulean! Just wanted to confirm you were looking for studs that were 1ct each (so 2ctw) as the title of the post says 1-1.5ctw

I have a pair of 1cttw studs that I purchased from Ritani that I'm considering letting go because they don't get any wear but won't bother you with details if that's not what you're looking for!

Oh whoops haha - that was a mistake!

I’d like 1 carat each - I just did really dumb girl math :lol:

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Oh whoops haha - that was a mistake!

I’d like 1 carat each - I just did really dumb girl math :lol:

Haha! Thats why I wanted to check! Didn't mean to highjack your thread so @Nininchka please reach out via Loupetroop (link in one of my other posts) if your interested and happy to share more details. @Cerulean good luck on your search!!

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
The real real has a few lab hoops... parksfine group also has some lab hoops .. incase u can’t find anything preowned .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results