shape
carat
color
clarity

1.07 J I1 AVC review :)

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
I got to have a sneak peek at the lovely gem before we ship it out for a custom setting (which will remain a surprise to you PSers ;-) )

Thoughts: I can definitely notice the color in the AVC but then again I am color sensitive, however it is a lovely creamy color and under natural light, you can barely pick up the color. I had to put my face right up to the AVC in order to spot the clear inclusion on the table and even then you had to angle the AVC a certain way so the light would catch it since it is translucent. So definitely eye clean unless you're going to be an inch away from the darned thing.

6.09mm X 6.16mm according to the scan. (AGS cert says 6.10 X 6.18)
Ring size 3.75

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
mm I keep getting an error when trying to post pics. :confused:

"ReferenceError: $ is not defined"

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
1.07J%20(b).jpg
1.07%20j%20(d).jpg
] 1.07%20j%20(d)_0.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: You are lucky to have those tiny fingers! Can't wait to see what the new setting is!

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Your stone is gorgeous! I am so jealous of your tiny fingers - the diamond looks great on them. If you are adding a halo you will be packing some major-size bling. I can't wait to see how it is set.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondseeker: Thanks :)

Moosemom: Have you choosen a setting for your AVC beauty?

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Deliciously chunky!! I second, third, fourth, whatever being jealous of those teensy little fingers!!!

smokey99

Shiny_Rock
ROL-

Congrats on the beautiful stone ;-)
That looks huge on your finger! Cant wait to see what setting you put it in.

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it! I have a special place in my heart for I1s.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Tuffy: thanks :) I used to be a 3.5... but 2 years later and I'm up again. I think I'll end up getting the final setting in a 4.25 to accommodate for a wedding band

Smokey: Haha I hope it looks huge, but a little part of me wishes we spent a little more on the rock and put less away for a downpayment on a house.

Miss Stepcut: If I didn't know it was an i1 or knew where to look I wouldn't have guessed it was an I1 at all !

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it eyeclean?

Can't wait to see your setting!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy:
Yes, it is eye-clean. Honestly, if you didn't know where the inclusion was.. you would never find it because it's a) translucent and b) hidden right in a facet. I could only see it when I had it probably 1-3 inches from my face and angled in a certain way and even then, I would probably have mistaken it for a facet if I had not known it was there. I am notorious for finding faults in any product, so I was surprised that I could not find anything with my naked eyes as far as inclusions go.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah we have the same finger size. It looks great on your finger~ I understand what you meant by just 3 inches away to view the inclusion. Anything further, no matter how we squeeze our eyes, we can't see.

I know~!! Enjoy the ring~~ :D

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Hi Resonance. I am trying to finalize my decision on a setting right now. Every time I thought I picked something out, I kept returning to a simple solitaire. I am probably driving VC crazy - he is a very kind and patient man. Since I am planning to have his Trueste solitaire setting for my AVC, I am also having him make me a band. Now I just have to make a decision on that :???: Glad your stone turned out to be eye clean to you. It sounds like you got a good deal for it.

smokey99

Shiny_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1317796325|3033659 said:
Tuffy: thanks :) I used to be a 3.5... but 2 years later and I'm up again. I think I'll end up getting the final setting in a 4.25 to accommodate for a wedding band

Smokey: Haha I hope it looks huge, but a little part of me wishes we spent a little more on the rock and put less away for a downpayment on a house.

Miss Stepcut: If I didn't know it was an i1 or knew where to look I wouldn't have guessed it was an I1 at all !

Don't feel bad, part of me wishes you spent more on the rock too, cause I would've bought that one ! Hah! :naughty:

Its a great looking stone though and has a nice spread. I think you'll be very happy once you set it. But if you decide not to keep this one, let me know !! :bigsmile:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Smokey: definitely will let you know if that's the avenue we end up with or end up upgrading ;-) But for right now, nope. :D

Susiecushie

Rough_Rock
That is a gorgeous rock!!! AVCs are the best!!!

Susan

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results