shape
carat
color
clarity

1.015 carat OEC diamond SI1 J/K and/or platinum ring

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
This diamond was in a platinum ring I had listed a little bit ago. I had had David Atlas take a look at it for me the last time I saw him. His best guess was it was 1 carat but of course we couldn't know for sure without weighing it. He also said it looked to him to be SI1 J/K

So I couldn't stand not knowing the weight of the diamond and today she got the best of me :) I had my jeweler remove the diamond. It weighs 1.015 carats. It does have two tiny chips along the girdle that he said were fine and would hide nicely when set. Measures approx 6.52 x 6.49 x 3.9

I do still have the 8 prong platinum ring available also if anyone's interested.

Thanks all!

http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...listings/34865/1015-c-OEC-diamond-SI1-JK.html $2400

_7451.jpg

_7452.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Is your ring listed on eBay too?

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
YT - I am SO sorry! I never got an email telling me there was a post on this thread. I'm very sorry - I was not ignoring you :oops: :oops:
Yes, I did/do also have this listed on Ebay.....

I just came back here to make a change - I realized I posted this as a platinum ring - it is not. It is 18kt white gold. Sorry for the mix up.

And YT - please accept my apologies. My lack of response was rude and impolite, I'm truly sorry.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh that's ok! I just wanted to make sure that someone on eBay wasn't using your pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results