shape
carat
color
clarity

$1,000 to spend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Massages or flowers each month for a year

a purse

something pretty for my home, art, or a collectible

a new IMac for my youngest, he wants what his big brothers have and feels left out, and I think they are so easy to use...

C Smith

Shiny_Rock
A Bushmaster AR15 and 1000 rounds of .223 fmj.
31.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
a new bed or couch!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm.

A vacation somewhere for two. Vegas, Napa, Martha''s Vineyard, Disney.... or a spa retreat.
A new LCD flat panel TV

That''s about it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay... different amounts... and products.

One of those mobile GPS systems. I want one. Great for those with a bad sense of direction.
A REALLY awesome Cat Tree/ castle for my cats. Those things are EXPENSIVE.
Shoes baby! It''s spring so ... a nice pastel shoe/sandal and matching purse and wallet trio.
Professional Family photography... everyone should have a professional set of photos with thier kids IMO.
Bookshelves or an office makeover. Especially if you have a home office its usually the last room to get some love and you spend so much time in it! Makes you more productive by giving you a lift and cleaning out clutter.
Sporting equipment for whole family. If you love camping or hiking or skiing... or just want to start doing stuff together get some equipment and schedule time for everyone to do the activity together.
A MAID service. Just once for a heavy duty spring cleaning (200 to 500 depending on size of your house) or a twice weekly or monthly splurge.
A host a tax rebate cocktail party! Everyone brings their favorite ''splurge'' food or drink and you all get dressed up for the night.
A landscaping redo.. either professional or do it yourself... planting some wonderful new flowers for the spring would be a great way to spend those tax $$.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results