shape
carat
color
clarity

‘Puppy bouquets’ at wedding???

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Interesting. But I'd think such cute puppies wouldn't have much trouble getting adopted anyway. Shoulda carried old, mangy dogs instead! Also, I'd worry that one of them would do their business all over someone's dress.

Debbie Downer, womp, womp, womp.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
all i can think is puppy wee down an exspensive dry clean only dress !
and im out of touch too
when did wedding parties get so big someone has so many bridesmaids !
i have less freinds than that girl has bridesmaids !

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Interesting. But I'd think such cute puppies wouldn't have much trouble getting adopted anyway. Shoulda carried old, mangy dogs instead! Also, I'd worry that one of them would do their business all over someone's dress.

Debbie Downer, womp, womp, womp.

OMG! you are sooo funny! i laughed out loud, my husband in the other room asked if i was okay!!

imagining all the bridesmaids holding up old mangy dogs for the wedding photos. im still laughing as i type.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
and im out of touch too

hah so true. i haven't that many friends either.

Q

Queenie60

These days - anything goes. You just need to keep an open mind and appreciate the many ways that people want to have their wedding. As long as it's harmless, I don't mind! All power to them.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
and im out of touch too

I had the same thought about the puppys peeing on the dresses!

And large wedding parties are nothing new, but use to be less common. 25 years ago I was maid of honor at my childhood best friend's wedding. Her bridesmaids consisted of her 3 sisters, her husbands 3 sisters, and because her husband has 8 of his fraternity brothers as groomsmen, she had 2 of her sorority sisters also. So, there were EIGHTEEN people in the party! (me, best man, and 8 brides maids plus 8 groomsmen) It was crazy. And the sister that was standing next to me hated the groom and during the wedding she whispered loudly to the sister next to her "Well, hopefully he is just her starter husband". They are still married, the sister was wrong.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had the same thought about the puppys peeing on the dresses!

And large wedding parties are nothing new, but use to be less common. 25 years ago I was maid of honor at my childhood best friend's wedding. Her bridesmaids consisted of her 3 sisters, her husbands 3 sisters, and because her husband has 8 of his fraternity brothers as groomsmen, she had 2 of her sorority sisters also. So, there were EIGHTEEN people in the party! (me, best man, and 8 brides maids plus 8 groomsmen) It was crazy. And the sister that was standing next to me hated the groom and during the wedding she whispered loudly to the sister next to her "Well, hopefully he is just her starter husband". They are still married, the sister was wrong.

Dress maker must have had a round the world trip after that wedding :mrgreen2:
But im happy they are still together

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dog people are strange. I can be so precious and fussy but put a dog in the equation and suddenly I don't care if they wee on my dress or leave paw/muzzle marks all over my clothes.

My bad boy used to take great delight in chasing me around the house in my new clothes with a wet muzzle, after he'd taken a drink from his water bowl.

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Now there’s a wedding that’s going to the dogs! B4E78390-FD12-4C9E-9525-B158DCB46283.gif B4E78390-FD12-4C9E-9525-B158DCB46283.gif

Seriously, though, my first thought was also about puppy pee. But what a nice novel idea for their wedding.

It was a great way for getting these puppies adopted, and raising the profile of the rescue shelter.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results