shape
carat
color
clarity

James Allen Sapphires - Need help deciding

TwilightBlue

Rough_Rock
Hi,
What are your thoughts on a James Allen sapphire? I am looking at a sapphire in the $400-$500 range. Does anyone have any experience with sapphires from James Allen? I like sapphires to be medium blue and not dark almost black.

Any guidance would be helpful. I've attached a photo of one that I'm considering from James Allen and a different vendor. Thanks.

Photo Number 1 is from James Allen
ja35743.jpg
Photo number two is Sapphire from a different vendor. The sapphire is Portuguese cut and not a perfect round but is quite a bit more expensive at $900
il_794xN.710736008_it74.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't recommend buying colored stones from James allen. They never look great. The second one looks much better, but a bit dark. Who is the second one from?

TwilightBlue

Rough_Rock
I don't recommend buying colored stones from James allen. They never look great. The second one looks much better, but a bit dark. Who is the second one from?
The second is from a vendor on Etsy.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What size do you want?

chroman

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Will your budget stretch to 1k (of the finewater link)? Funding nice blue sapphires in the $500 range can be a challenge.

qubitasaurus

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You could ask about this one

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx1eHNOn9QV/?hl=en

You may want to ask about the policy on returns, and about getting a lab report for it. As this is not a vendor I am terribly familar with. But meeting a $500 budget will require some creativity.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results