shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help

Lanatasha

Rough_Rock
Hi. I was given a ring by my boyfriend mother. Wold love to know more about it. Have I looked all over the web and can up with nothing. I'd any can help it would be great 20190522_173259.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want to have it professionally assessed for your own interest and/or for insurance purposes, there is a list of appraisers within the USA under one of the tabs at the top of the forum.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want to have it professionally assessed for your own interest and/or for insurance purposes, there is a list of appraisers within the USA under one of the tabs at the top of the forum.

This. And it’s definitely a Ballerina ring, which were popular in the 1950’s.
It’s a very lovely ring!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ballerina rings are back in style and that's a nice shade of blue, it'll make a lovely engagement ring imho :) However you decide to wear it, enjoy!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi. I was given a ring by my boyfriend mother. Wold love to know more about it. Have I looked all over the web and can up with nothing. I'd any can help it would be great 20190522_173259.jpg
oh that is such a lovelly ring
your future MIL must love you already
this is a good omen for the future
enjoy your beautiful ring

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful, I adore Ballerina style rings, I have two myself. You might want to get it appraised / insured, it looks like a very nice sapphire with lots of diamonds so worth quite a bit. And if it’s an unheated Burmese LOTS :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results