carat
color
clarity

Cushion 3 or 5 stone?

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi all,

I have been going out of my mind trying to find pics of cushions with side stones--NOT halos. There are a few Leon Mege beauties, but coming up empty-handed otherwise.

I will be setting a 2.5 carat slightly elongated cushion. I'm leaning toward a pair of tiny half-moons but would love to see what's out there. Any other ideas?

valleyforge

Rough_Rock

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Do you have the cushion yet? I feel with cushions.. you have to have the center stone and see the cut first and then see what looks best. Is it antique style, crushed ice, etc... ?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Just FYI, threads asking about diamonds and settings go in Rocky Talky. This forum is for showing new rings and jewelry pieces. You’ve been given good advice already. But. If don’t have your center stone yet, I’d highly recommend posting In Rocky Talky because good cushion cut diamonds are hard to find! If you already have the center stone, then you can show a close up picture and people can give opinions about the sides. Ultimately the person you choose to make the setting will normally source the sides, and the ring maker is another very important decision!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be thinking of a - contrasting cut.

Token of the type: WWW

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
thanks, everyone, for your help. I'm looking at chunkier cushions--not crushed ice. I'll move this thread over. =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results